Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me pls
Wat do I use Tournament coins for?
and Points :/
When you speak no lies,u get through life.Speak the truth and you get through the tough.Sincerely,me.
(I LOVE SHINIES,ULTRA RARES AND LEGENDARIESWinkAnd walls like Spiritomb and I like Malamar(Only if it has Contrary)
With the release of Pokémon Sword and Shield, I’ve forgotten all about Pokémon Masters. With that being said, I’m surprised there are no Sword and Shield sync pairs in Pokémon Masters to capitalize off all of the Sword and Shield hype. I think the Top 3 best choices would be Marnie and Morpeko, Nessa and Drednaw, or Bede and Galarian Ponyta.

What do you guys think? Which Sword and Shield character and Pokémon would you want to see the most be added as a Sync Pair?
With the release of Pokémon Sword and Shield, I’ve forgotten all about Pokémon Masters. With that being said, I’m surprised there are no Sword and Shield sync pairs in Pokémon Masters to capitalize off all of the Sword and Shield hype. I think the Top 3 best choices would be Marnie and Morpeko, Nessa and Drednaw, or Bede and Galarian Ponyta.https://discord.software/ FetLife vshare

What do you guys think? Which Sword and Shield character and Pokémon would you want to see the most be added as a Sync Pair?
issue got solved!