Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Official Forums » Announcements » Permanent NPC Item Event Started - Sponsored by Player Snor
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent NPC Item Event Started - Sponsored by Player Snor
New NPC event sponsored by Player Snor

In this event, we put an invisible NPC into Zone 11: Fairy

You need to find the exact location of this NPC to battle against it

This NPC won't give you EXP or Gold reward

The team of this NPC is a relatively easy one

Team of the NPC is: Level 120 Shiny-Charizard, Level 120 Shiny-Pikachu, Level 120 Shiny-Pidgeotto, Level 120 Shiny-Blastoise, Level 120 Shiny-Venusaur, Level 120 Shiny-Butterfree

It will give you occasionally Pokemon eggs like other NPCs

You will be able to battle and win against this NPC as many as times you want

This NPC will drop a new item called Caster

The drop rate is 1/500. So on average, for 500 times defeating this NPC, you will get 1 Caster item

This item has the following features: Increases the SpAttack stat of the holder by 15% and SpDefense stat of the holder by 10%.

This item is a held item

This item will not be sold at the market or other than this event NPC, it won't be available anywhere else

This item will be untradeable - our first non-tradeable item

You will not be able to sell this item at the bazaar, also when you sell a Pokemon or trade a Pokemon which has this item mounted, the item will be sent back to your bag before Pokemon is sold or traded

You can sell this item to NPC or release your Pokemon to wild when it is mounted

Since you can defeat this event NPC as many as times you want, you won't be able to escape from it until you surrender in a battle

You can also be a sponsor of such custom events

Contact CeFurkan for more information to become a sponsor of such custom event
is there a specific map
I am Asociate_Zay, pro PvP player... You can contact me by PM here, PM ingame, or Discord message (message me here or ingame for the discord tag, i change it sometimes). I will PvP anyone that is brave to challenge me.
also is it really "invisible"
I am Asociate_Zay, pro PvP player... You can contact me by PM here, PM ingame, or Discord message (message me here or ingame for the discord tag, i change it sometimes). I will PvP anyone that is brave to challenge me.
really invisible and it is in a specific map
The event is now permanent
What a nice post! Thanks
So nice!
Amazing game
This written piece gives fastidious understanding yet.It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge... Concrete lifting UtahUtah foundationsfoundation repair Utah
It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day. rehab facility near me, rehabs in parkersburg wv
share me more details about that
share me more details about that
I want to say that so good
yes, I see that it's invisible.
When may I ask you any more questions?
I am grateful that you shared this knowledge with me. I truly enjoy the post that you made on your blog a lot. You have provided readers with a blog post that is both instructive and interesting.
omg, I many like it, so cute
Amazing
I truly enjoy the post that you made on your blog a lot.
We believe to provide the men to charge their battery by having the best services of our erotic Mahipalpur Call Girls Service, who're prepared to head past your expectation to make you glad and relaxed.
weeeeeeeeeqqsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
edvrfb vgbtrb vgythn
gluiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
sgdhj
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']In conclusion, a reputable payroll outsourcing company in Dubai serves as a strategic partner for businesses seeking to optimize their financial processes. From ensuring compliance with local regulations to streamlining payroll functions, these companies play a crucial role in enhancing efficiency and allowing organizations to thrive in the vibrant business landscape of Dubai. Consider partnering with a trusted payroll outsourcing company to unlock new levels of operational excellence and financial precision.[/font]
fsvsv
acac vsfa  zcsfsfsfwffcacaa fcssvcscs s zcsdcds xsvsvssss svsvsvsssfs svsvs s svssdfsd
jdjdjdhj kdjdj jjdjjd jdjd jsjs jsjsj sjsjs sjsjsjsj sjs sj s