Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Maximum Pokemon count and pm box size increased
Information 
Maximum Pokemon count that you can have increased to 4000 - previously it was 3000

Maximum PM Box message limit increased to 1500 - previously it was 990

New wallpapers added to the game : https://www.pokemonpets.com/Wallpapers
Cef can we set them at background and can i also make wallpapers for game
Haha yyaaaay, 1000thanks CeF Big Grin
That Pm increase really was needed ty so much Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
thanks cefSmile.
(2015-03-14, 01:53 PM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Cef can we set them at background and can i also make wallpapers for game

you can set at your own browser i suppose search google

sure you can make new ones
hello ! Smile
Thanks! PM box 1500 spaces Big Grin
thx cef
hello..
 nice cef  Big Grin
very good
awesome man
Yah it's osm things
sweet more room for pokemon and messages thanks cef Smile
GhostJokerCoen
Oh nice!
Quote:
"If being scared makes you stop doing something you love then face it and rise up above all"

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
Thank you very much
hello i am new.can we change the wallpaper in the game ?
Hi! I was a new person. Can you help me?
Great! Thanks a lot for your sharing
Hello, nice to meet you guys
I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information. production company near me, video companies near me
Nice. Thanks for your post
Can I ask you more questions?
same 2 you
Hello, bro.
Thanks! Spaces for 1500 PM Boxes
helpfull
great
Wonderful contribution. I would want to express my gratitude to you for the time and effort that you put into producing this insightful and engaging post.
"Hooray! Expanded Pokemon count and larger PM box make collecting and organizing a breeze. Thanks for the update!"
this is good