Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Increase Rank Quickly?
Hello everyone today I am gonna tell newbies how to increase rank quickly.Below r some important points about it:
1.First of all it is necessary for newbies that they catch each Pokemon they encounter in their way.it will increase your dps.
2.Buy super rod item by which u can catch high lvl Pokemon and with them u can easily beat gyms.
3.Firstly u have to try to get all badges but if u can't then get at least first 15-16 badges
which will increase your rank and also you will be able to do gymming.
4.After getting badges catch all commons and uncommon Pokemon and it will be good if catch them lvl 60+.it will increase your avg level.Which affect rank a lot.
5.after catching them u need to bring them to lvl 100 by doing gymming .You can level minimum 3 Pokemon everyday and also u will get minimum 10 mill everyday
by voting+amulet coin+exp share+lucky egg.
6.Doing all these things everyday will increase your rank and after doing that u have to try to increase your dps as much as u can by getting legends,shiny etc.

Gymming:Beating all gyms and guardians everyday.
If u want any other help them pm me in-game
in-game name:Viresh_Kumar

Thanku
(2015-07-10, 05:45 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Hello everyone today I am gonna tell newbies how to increase rank quickly.Below r some important points about it:
1.First of all it is necessary for newbies that they  catch each Pokemon they encounter in their way.it will increase your dps.
2.Buy super rod item by which u can catch high lvl Pokemon and with them u can easily beat gyms.
3.Firstly u have to try to get all badges but if u can't then get at least first 15-16 badges
which will increase your rank and also you will be able to do gymming.
4.After getting badges catch all commons and uncommon Pokemon and it will be good if catch them lvl 60+.it will increase your avg level.Which affect rank a lot.
5.after catching them u need to bring them to lvl 100 by doing gymming .You can level minimum 3 Pokemon everyday and also u will get minimum 10 mill everyday
by voting+amulet coin+exp share+lucky egg.
6.Doing all these things everyday will increase your rank and after doing that u have to try to increase your dps as much as u can by getting legends,shiny etc.

Gymming:Beating all gyms and guardians everyday.
If u want any other help them pm me in-game
in-game name:Viresh_Kumar

Thanku
Good idea for newbies vk.....Smile
Useful for newbies Wink