Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I recently was wondering, who's the best pokemon that can learn Fly?
(2019-03-24, 03:50 AM)ajschwa Wrote: I recently was wondering, who's the best pokemon that can learn Fly?

you can filter like this from pokedex

https://www.pokemonpets.com/Pokedex

thankyou so much for sharing such an interesting information
The best pokemon that can fly from my point of view is Togekiss.                                                  contexto hearts online
It's worth noting that there may be slight rankdle variations in the availability of moves between different Pokémon games and generations, so it's always a good idea to check the specific game you're playing for a comprehensive list of Pokémon that can learn Fly.
(2023-05-19, 04:36 AM)abel1303 Wrote: It's worth noting that there may be correct interpretation of the dream about flying in the or with wings, but the variations in the availability of moves between different Pokémon games and generations, so it's always a good idea to check the specific game you're playing for a comprehensive list of Pokémon that can learn Fly.

I also used to have this dream. Sometimes, I was flying with wings, sometimes with my arms.
Diamond:

Lv 80 Arceus
Lv 70 Regigigas

That's pretty much it after I tranfered everything to Black:
I have several I like to use
Best Team of Diamond I have:
Lv 91 StaraptorShinyFirst pokemon I caught
Lv 91 StarmieRevelation
Lv 92 TogekissSalvation
Lv 96 LeafeonJudgement
Lv 90 Gengar
Lv 89 GardeviorOriginated in Hoenn