Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!!
I have an great idea !
how about we add a event system?
for example: Halloween Event there will be tournaments on ghost pokemons and other tournaments like double exp or gold on halloween event ....
same for xmas event and easter wish you would like it !!
comments please!! SmileSmile
Thank you!!
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
nice idea~

so in halloween all pokemon must become pumkabooo Tongue
nope not that guy!
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
You have to organize an event asap.
I like your idea
Really looking forward to the event taking place. More information is easy to exchange and get to know more with different players from many places
snake io
Unexpected Pokémon Encounters: pokedoku introduces players to Pokémon they may have overlooked in the main games, sparking new appreciation.
Happy
I can't wait for the event to happen. Sharing more information and getting to know more players from all around the world is easier than ever.  geometry dash
Flanges Steel's dedication to quality and precision shines through on their website, https://www.flangessteel.com
. As someone who values top-notch flanges, I can confidently say that Flanges Steel's website is a valuable resource for anyone in need of high-performance solutions.