Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I play another pokemon rpg that had an event on halloween that opened a originally locked map building.

So i just got inspiration.

In the ghost city theres this black building real tall with the locked door and i thought "Well, lets open it and make an event pokemon", and i was thinking about making an encounter table this way:

Common: Zubat, Gastly, Galarian Yamask, Shedinja
Uncommon: Galarian Corsola, Haunter, Sableye, Drakloak
Rare: Zubat Halloween(Event duration only), Banette, Misdreavus, Drifblim
Ultra Rare: Silvally Ghost, Dusknoir, Tsareist, Dhelmise
Legendary: Arceus Ghost, Lunala, Marshadow, Hoopa
Shiny: Shiny Hoopa
Event Shiny: Shiny Zubat Halloween(Event duration only)

And it can be 7 days long

And i think we should leave it open for good but after the duration both zubat halloween and shiny zubat halloween will be unobtainable, im talkin no reward shop or anything

And we should give zubat halloween the chance to evolve for the event's duration.

zubat halloween --> (Level 30) golbat halloween --> (Happiness 5000, Level 60, Knows Phantom Force) crobat halloween

shiny zubatween --> (Level 65) shiny golbatween --> (Happiness 5000, Level 90, Knows Phantom Force) shiny crobatween

after event, the remaining encounters will be left there.

lets call it nightmare chapel Big Grin

id appreciate feedback
thanks for the post
How many pokegames have you played for now?
thank you for post
I find your writing to be excellent because it addresses such a fascinating subject. Usually when I read your blogs, the material you provide helps me learn new things, but I think the post you released today is the most helpful. idle mining empire
thanks
(2022-10-28, 09:40 AM)Lisakim Wrote: I find your writing to be excellent because it addresses such a fascinating subject. Usually when I read your blogs, the material you provide helps me learn new things, but I think the post you released today is the most helpful. drift hunters

that tis ggreat
One suggestion I have is to consider adding some unique features to the Nightmare Chapel building to make it feel more subway surfers special and fitting for a Halloween event. Perhaps there could be spooky decorations or puzzles to solve inside, or unique NPCs to interact with that give clues about how to catch the rarer Pokemon.
Please update more information so that I can follow you everyday :) Thank you!
I was moved to tears by the raw authenticity and vulnerability in your writing.
There are a lot of excellent events. I want to join it. I want to train my skills.
Your post is so excellent. It is best if I can get more news
(2023-06-30, 06:38 AM)Jackie156 Wrote: There are a lot of excellent events. I want to join it. I want to train my skills.
The same idea.
Your post is useful for me.
I am very enjoyed this blog. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems.
which event is best for play my game
I am very enjoyed this blog. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems.
It's not too difficult to know that this forum is on social networks
I really loved reading this blog. This subject is informative. It really assists me in resolving various issues. basketball stars
great post