Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting account option
To avoid the great number of inactive accounts I think this game should give the option to request the deleting of the account in the control panel. It could be something like facebook, you click the option and in few weeks the account will be deleted, and if you change idea you would just need to log in during the deactivation time. Obviously how to actually make it, if it's possible to do it is all a theory but I think it would be a nice add.
Accounts get deleted within the rules made by Cef and posted on the last update.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-11-23, 03:50 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Accounts get deleted within the rules made by Cef and posted on the last update.

Those rules are for when he deletes inactive accounts to make space when there is an update. If people would be able to delete the account on their own there is a chance Cef would have less work to do when it's update time
(2015-11-23, 06:38 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 03:50 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Accounts get deleted within the rules made by Cef and posted on the last update.

Those rules are for when he deletes inactive accounts to make space when there is an update. If people would be able to delete the account on their own there is a chance Cef would have less work to do when it's update time

You can restart whenever you want and have plural accounts, so this is an obsolete subject you are trying to discuss.
Make another account, make it inactive and it gets deleted.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
What capt. Said.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
well best way is release your pokemon to nature

spend all your money

and it should get wiped at next fake account wipe
But i wanted to restart, and that is not possible.
Removing my account is not possible....

Luckely i have multiple accounts.
But Now i have 2 accounts here, and i would like to have a game under my normal email account.....

So a remove & reset option would be nice
(2015-12-17, 03:16 PM)Daggerspine Wrote: But i wanted to restart, and that is not possible.
Removing my account is not possible....

Luckely i have multiple accounts.
But Now i have 2 accounts here, and i would like to have a game under my normal email account.....

So a remove & reset option would be nice

yes however it is rather hard to have feature and risks

you can still enter your current email to your new account

just enter something else to your first account
Good info. Thanks
hi, I new
In some games, damage multipliers may also be affected by environmental factors, such as weather or terrain.
Discover the interconnected fusion ecosystems that thrive in Pokémon Infinite Fusion. Witness the symbiotic relationships between suika game hybrid Pokémon species as they adapt and coexist.
I agree with that