Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Catcher Aydon, back from the dead
Yeah im not new, i just haven't played in forever

I was kinda a jerk but ill try to turn that around

Ok bye
What Version Exclusive Evo Would Persuade You to Get Shield?
Let’s play in this space - let’s pretend that we get another trailer within the next week announcing another brand new Galarian evolution but it’s exclusive to Shield. Even if you’re now a die hard Sirfetch’d fan, what Pokémon evolution could they announce to sway you from Sword to Shield?

(Leaks and other anonymous speculation about what’s to come notwithstanding)
What Version Exclusive Evo Would Persuade You to Get Shield?
Let’s play in this space - let’s pretend that we get another trailer within the next week announcing another brand new Galarian evolution but it’s exclusive to Shield. Even if you’re now a die hard Sirfetch’d fan, what Pokémon evolution could they announce to sway you from Sword to Shield?

my issue got solved!!!
I was kinda a jerk but ill try to turn that aroundWhat Version Exclusive Evo Would Persuade You to Get Shield?
Let’s play in this space - let’s pretend that we get another trailer within the next week announcing another brand new Galarian evolution but it’s exclusive to Shield. Even if you’re now a die hard Sirfetch’d fan, what Pokémon evolution could they announce to sway you from Sword to Shield?vidmate mobdro word counter

i agree