Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acepromazine for cats
As I thought about this article, I realized that a collection of hints was insufficient to convey a very important lesson I've learned over the years of being a pet-parent. Travel with your pet can be challenging. There's no nice way to put this. Our pets love us unconditionally and rely on us to take the best care of them we possibly can. The personal lesson described below is why I put so much emphasis on pet safety while traveling.

A while ago, I was transporting my cats as my home was being repaired. Being cats, they decided to get into a fur-flying, yowling cat fight while we were driving along the highway. Needless to say, the commotion was unbelievably distracting. So much so, that I came very close to rear-ending the vehicle that had unexpectedly stopped in front of me. Thankfully, that did not happen. But the cats couldn't understand why I fussed at them and they couldn't understand how fortunate we were to missed being in an avoidable accident or escaped terrible injury.

Rather than neatly arranging my topics in Acepromazine for cats easy-to-follow bullets, I thought I'd lay them out in terms strong enough that anyone as headstrong as me could grasp their significance. Therefore, this article has three sections. First, we'll cover the Never-Do-These section. Second, we'll cover the Always-Do-These section. And third, we'll cover the Please-Think-About-These section.