Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Information 
✓ Version 3.1.0 (6 June 2017) Pokemon Pets (F2P Online Pokemon MMO RPG Game) Update Change Logs

✓ Please Read previous updates as well ☑ Previous updates: https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Forum-Version-Records

* Guild system statistics: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...o5SyfIn4Q/

* New guild system is implemented. Now guilds have levels
** There is no guild level cap but the difficulty of guild quest scales

* Each guild level gives certain bonuses
** For every 1 guild level, you get 0.1% Attack, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense, Speed, Critical hit chance stats boost
** For every 1 guild level you get 1% extra Gold and EXP reward bonus
*** Lets say you have 100 attack stat in a battle and you have level 20 guild, so you get 2% stat bonus and your attack stat becomes 102
*** Stat bonuses works in all battles
*** Extra gold and exp works in all battles

* Guild member count limit is 20 as a beginning
** The limit will increase by 1 for every 5 guild level. So in level 5 you will have 21 member space and in level 10, 22 member space

* To increase guild's level, you have to fight against randomly composed teams and inflict as much as damage
** After each battle, your inflicted damage will be deducted from the guild's quest remaining HP
** Once the guild's quest remaining HP is 0, your guild will level up
** You will be able to start another quest battle only after 2 hours of last quest completed time

* The guild quest Pokemon team is totally randomly selected from all Pokemon
** Their battle order is determined by lowest total stats to highest total stats
** Their level will be equal to always your maximum level Pokemon in your current team
** Their stats will be like user's Pokemon stats, no boosts. However, for every guild level, they will get 5% stat boost in Attack, HP, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense and Speed stats. So if your guild level is 15, your enemy team's Pokemon will get 75% stat boost

* There is no time limit to complete guild quest

* There is no attack limit or move limit to the guild quest

* Members can do the guild quest as many as times they want

* You need to recover HP of your team after each guild battle. So the HP of team will not get full like daily boss battles

* The members inflicted quest damage will be displayed in guild page. However only active or last quest's damage will be displayed. The older ones will get deleted

* Guilds listing page added

* Guilds page interface greatly improved

* Number of guild quest battles added to the users profile page

* How the guild bonuses and other things scales until guild level 1000 is listed in this excel sheet on google sheets : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...o5SyfIn4Q/

* All Pokemon on maps are re-assigned

* Chat profanity filter is improved

* Some chat emoji are removed

* Now you can transfer the guild's leadership to another guild member

* There was a bug that prevented bonus EXP and Gold from battles when the guild quest is on cool-down, fixed

* Monster Center team healing cool-down is removed

* Turning different types of Arceus into basic type Arceus via normal orb was not working. Now it is working

* A new chat channel added to look for a guild, hire new members for your guild and such talk, all languages can be talked

* Co-leader system added. You can set co-leader by a player's UserId. Player has to be a member of the guild
** Co-leader can kick members, can reset members chat history and can accept new members into the guild
** Co-leader can not kick the guild leader of course Smile
** To remove current co-leader, enter UserId as 0

* From now on, if you are guild leader and you want to leave the guild, thus disband entire guild, it will ask your account password for extra security

* Multi-level gain in a single battle is implemented. Please check it thoroughly and let me know if any bug or unexpected behavior 

* The frequency of the anti bot security question google recaptcha is halved. Now every once 1000 actions (run or battle) it will be asked to you

* EV rewards of encountered wild Pokemon will be displayed in the gamepage from now on

* Total Guild Quest damage is added back to the game. Both total and current damages will get reset to 0 if you leave a guild or get kicked from a guild

[Image: guild_battle_by_monstermmorpg-dbbr48u.png]
so far so good cefurkan very nicely done with this update thanks very much Smile
GhostJokerCoen
Amazing!!
THANX FOR UPDATE Big Grin
THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE YEARS! CHEERS CEF!Big GrinBig Grin

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
LOVE the update! Big Grin

it's very fun, it'll get ppl active again.

1 thing i don't think we need though is the cooldown, since the pokemon get harder to beat as we level up.
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-06-06, 04:14 PM)sea2003main Wrote: LOVE the update! Big Grin

1 thing i don't think we need though is the cooldown, since the pokemon get harder to beat as we level up.

i support

I totally agree with sea i made a thread about it too Smile

i am totally agree with sea and completely discarding this cooldown thing
one reason i would like to put forward as reasoning is I won't like to see inactive ppl being in top which actually kills the purpose of this update.
And Thanks a ton for update Big Grin i do believe in player getting back and playing co-actively ^^
Please translate this to spanish and other languages as needed.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
my suggestion is to not remove cooldown but to lower it to 2 hours because if it is removed everyone will reach the maximum level possible and it will get boring for them. if have cooldown reduced to 2  hours, it will perhaps last longer than usual so it will be better.so, don't remove cooldown but lower it to 2 hours.
You won't get maximum level possible fast with the stat boost on the boss rising each time you level up,
but if you want to keep the cooldown, perhaps 30mins-1hour..
i agree with umar id rather have the cooldown at 2 hours Smile
GhostJokerCoen
I don't plan to remove cool down 

But we can reduce to 2 hours if everyone wants Smile
(2017-06-06, 07:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: I don't plan to remove cool down 

But we can reduce to 2 hours if everyone wants Smile

Ok, that works for me Big Grin
4 hours cool down reduced to 2 hours as requested
guys i am planning guild wars as a next system Smile
oo nice Big Grin more updates!
guild wars sounds exciting
These Rocks are yung! I said with a posed look
(2017-06-07, 12:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys i am planning guild wars as a next system Smile

Gr8
Cant waitnfor guild wars
* Guild member count limit is 20 as a beginning
** The limit will increase by 1 for every 5 guild level. So in level 5 you will have 21 member space and in level 10, 22 member space
* Now you can transfer the guild's leadership to another guild member

* There was a bug that prevented bonus EXP and Gold from battles when the guild quest is on cool-down, fixed

* Monster Center team healing cool-down is removed
* Turning different types of Arceus into basic type Arceus via normal orb was not working. Now it is working
* A new chat channel added to look for a guild, hire new members for your guild and such talk, all languages can be talked
can we have a chat for discussing deals and keep current chat for advertisements only? that was suggested in a separate thread...
(2017-06-07, 01:05 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: can we have a chat for discussing deals and keep current chat for advertisements only? that was suggested in a separate thread...

if deals taking long use random chat
(2017-06-07, 02:02 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2017-06-07, 01:05 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: can we have a chat for discussing deals and keep current chat for advertisements only? that was suggested in a separate thread...

Then perhaps we should update the rules that all discussions should be for random chat and trade chat should be only for trade/sell Ads.
anywayz, all of these suggestions are in a thread -> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Spl...t-into-two
(2017-06-07, 02:02 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

In that case please create a rule that "use random chat for discussing deal" so we can at least provide a reference to those who start discussing deals in trade chat.
(2017-06-07, 12:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys i am planning guild wars as a next system Smile

GUILD WARS?!?!! WOHOOOOO!!! EVERYONE ELSE IS GOIN DOWN!

guys we cant keep adding rules

you need to use your judgement sometimes

if something is obvious spamming and abusing you can tell to stop