Poll: Hotels or no Hotels
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like this idea.
90.00%
Meh. I dont think it would be necessary.
10.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, right now there are 2 buildings in each town that serve a purpose. Those buildings are the pokemon center and the shop. In city's there is an additional building which is the gym. Then there are a bunch of buildings that you cant enter, which is very irritating to me. So, my idea is to have the buildings serve a purpose. We should have a new building where each player can enter. It should stand out, just like the gyms,pokemon centers, and shops. My idea for this building to be a hotel. Once a player enters it, they can customize it to their liking, each players room will look different. But that's not the only part to it. Each week in the hotel, there should be a battle board where players are paired up in groups of 2, there they will have a battle until there is a winner. The winner will move up to the next round and battle someone else, this will keep repeating until there are only 2 players left. Once that happens the final two will face off in a battle until there is a winner. That winner will receive the grand prize, which will vary each week. Who knows, maybe you could be that luck winner. Anyway, please leave a response on what you think of this idea. I will leave a poll to see how many are for this idea or against it. Thx 0_0
(2016-12-13, 12:27 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: So, right now there are 2 buildings in each town that serve a purpose. Those buildings are the pokemon center and the shop. In city's there is an additional building which is the gym. Then there are a bunch of buildings that you cant enter, which is very irritating to me. So, my idea is to have the buildings serve a purpose. We should have a new building where each player can enter. It should stand out, just like the gyms,pokemon centers, and shops. My idea for this building to be a hotel. Once a player enters it, they can customize it to their liking, each players room will look different. But that's not the only part to it. Each week in the hotel, there should be a battle board where players are paired up in groups of 2, there they will have a battle until there is a winner. The winner will move up to the next round and battle someone else, this will keep repeating until there are only 2 players left. Once that happens the final two will face off in a battle until there is a winner. That winner will receive the grand prize, which will vary each week. Who knows, maybe you could be that luck winner. Anyway, please leave a response on what you think of this idea. I will leave a poll to see how many are for this idea or against it. Thx 0_0

honestly sounds pretty awesome because even new comers can do this and have a chance against new comers
(2016-12-13, 12:27 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: So, right now there are 2 buildings in each town that serve a purpose. Those buildings are the pokemon center and the shop. In city's there is an additional building which is the gym. Then there are a bunch of buildings that you cant enter, which is very irritating to me. So, my idea is to have the buildings serve a purpose. We should have a new building where each player can enter. It should stand out, just like the gyms,pokemon centers, and shops. My idea for this building to be a hotel. Once a player enters it, they can customize it to their liking, each players room will look different. But that's not the only part to it. Each week in the hotel, there should be a battle board where players are paired up in groups of 2, there they will have a battle until there is a winner. The winner will move up to the next round and battle someone else, this will keep repeating until there are only 2 players left. Once that happens the final two will face off in a battle until there is a winner. That winner will receive the grand prize, which will vary each week. Who knows, maybe you could be that luck winner. Anyway, please leave a response on what you think of this idea. I will leave a poll to see how many are for this idea or against it. Thx 0_0

I enjoy your idea, however my only concern is the lag it could potentially cause the game. Other than this I do like the idea but it seems a little too focused on pvp. I would like to see the pyramids in the ground zone serve as battle arenas. Kind of like gyms but with no badges or gold, just exp. I think there should be a special prize at the end of the arena/pyramids like a legendary pokemon, mega gem, gold or just more exp and other goodies. 
 (also the temples in other zones such as the fighting zone.) -DragonSlayer2048.
if it won't effect the game performance i totally agree. Heart
wow i really support this
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

we badly need an hotel with a shop receptionist and a healer,or maybe make it like a ghost dungeon! with each floor it gets harder and there is a healer at the end of eveyhallway! and you get a badge or title of some kind like "Ghostbuster"! 
we can really make this idea into something really unique and fun.
I hate Hot weather.
Thank you so much
(2017-12-26, 10:06 AM)max riplion Wrote: wow i really support this

Thank you for sharing the information with us it was really helpful

Thank you for sharing the information with us it was really helpful
In the passing assignment, players had been given 30 seconds to finish passes into 3 oversized moving targets, with each varying in size and distance from wherein the gamers have been status.
Each team became required to make at least one pass strive at each goal and person players could not make consecutive passes at the equal goal.
In the third spherical, players took element in a timed relay. Each player completed a course with the following talents that needed to be finished.
For the very last round, the 2 teams with the maximum points scored within the previous rounds will are seeking to make a half-court docket shot in the shortest time feasible.