Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings! Radryl here.
Hello everyone, I am not that great with introductions but I will at least give it a try. Well, first of all Radryl is my uh, gamer/artist name. I deal with both traditional and digital art.

I recently joined this game after receiving a message from the owner requesting permission to use my art. And well, after that I got curious and gained enough inspiration to draw more pokemon-related stuff again. So chances are that I will be drawing more stuff in the future too. c:

As I am very used to competitive battling in showdown, X-Y and ORAS I am also trying to help on the stat/ability part too. You know, just try to make some pokemon that were forgotten shine at least in this game. Get the mega they needed to cover their previous weakness.

So, yeah! Feel free to check my deviantart and youtube channel(Even if I haven't been posting anything there anymore, haha)

https://radrylallen.deviantart.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhcJOQ...RpGSl3fdJw
welcome and ty very much for all of your help Smile
Well, welcome to the game ! 
Always good getting some new Artists on here Big Grin 

Would love seeing you get some Pokes fresh new megas :p 

But as to abilities, we got a thread for it, nothing one could fix solo without igniting the flames of wrath in the community, however, do make sure to do the suggestions there, the more competitive people opinions and suggestions, the sooner we'll reach that goal! 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
welcome raad
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2016-03-24, 12:58 AM)Blau Wrote: Well, welcome to the game ! 
Always good getting some new Artists on here Big Grin 

Would love seeing you get some Pokes fresh new megas :p 

But as to abilities, we got a thread for it, nothing one could fix solo without igniting the flames of wrath in the community, however, do make sure to do the suggestions there, the more competetive people opinions and suggestions, the sooner we'll reach that goal! 

Well, if you checked my deviantart you already saw one of the possible new megas. :p
Just posting something new here. This is just an attempt to re-design the game screen. Instead of needing to load a whole new page for every time you get in a battle or to use items, I think it might less troublesome to use that free area in the screen to both of things. Of course it is just some structure sketch. :p

[Image: fbtBuVT.png]
hmmm nice idea
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Well, with the free time I had I decided to draw something. So here you go, Mega Lunatone.

[Image: mega_lunatone_by_radrylallen-d9wrfri.png]
Intetesting concept, i like Big Grin 
Wondering how you'll do on Solrock already haha.

Keep it up!
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-03-27, 03:19 PM)Blau Wrote: Intetesting concept, i like Big Grin 
Wondering how you'll do on Solrock already haha.

Keep it up!

I probably won't draw Solrock, considering there is already one here. I am mostly trying to draw the ones pending here. Like Gigalith and Serperior, those are already in my dA.
(2016-03-23, 11:55 PM)Radryl Wrote: As I am very used to competitive battling in showdown, X-Y and ORAS I am also trying to help on the stat/ability part too. You know, just try to make some pokemon that were forgotten shine at least in this game. Get the mega they needed to cover their previous weakness.

Like Blau said, many players have been playing longer, and might have a better view of what abilities would be better to balance the metagame.

(2016-03-24, 02:48 AM)Radryl Wrote: Just posting something new here. This is just an attempt to re-design the game screen. Instead of needing to load a whole new page for every time you get in a battle or to use items, I think it might less troublesome to use that free area in the screen to both of things. Of course it is just some structure sketch. :p

It would be nice, but consider how much cef would have to recode. Also, the screen might be too small for battles.

(2016-03-27, 08:12 AM)Radryl Wrote: Well, with the free time I had I decided to draw something. So here you go, Mega Lunatone.

This is nice, I like it.
Here is the Mega Unown, also I am posting the other Megas I drew previously.
[Image: mega_ariados_again__by_radrylallen-d9vcajo.png]

[Image: mega_serperior_by_radrylallen-d9vfx1m.png]
[Image: mega_gigalith_by_radrylallen-d9vknmw.png]

[Image: mega_unown_by_radrylallen-d9wucr0.png]
Unown looks more POWERFUL^^ this is it
Serperior looks more dragonic
I love them
nice work radryl^^
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
And here comes a Samurai Bisharp. Still WIP, gotta add blades and details.

[Image: WbI7H9i.png]
good job continue like that i like it Wink
the unown looks great and the others as well. looking forward to the final samurai. good job. Smile
And here is the finished version.

[Image: mega_bisharp_by_radrylallen-d9wxdpp.png]
I like your bisharp^^
Good job^^
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
Mega unknown and bisharp is nice
I also like lot bisharp and unknown
Tried to come up with my own design for Mega Huntail.

[Image: mega_huntail_by_radrylallen-d9y81le.png]
Tank Magnezone, because why not.

[Image: magnetank_by_radrylallen-d9y8bv7.png]
Decided to polish the tankzone a bit more.

[Image: tankzone_again__by_radrylallen-d9y8vxt.png]
Mega Huntail again, optional minor changes.

[Image: mega_huntail2_by_radrylallen-d9yajzf.png]
(2016-04-08, 06:22 PM)Radryl Wrote: Mega Huntail again, optional minor changes.

[Image: mega_huntail2_by_radrylallen-d9yajzf.png]

That's more like it, got that predator look now Big Grin 
I approve (:
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
This is a second attempt, the design is a tad different. But at least the lines are less blurry.

[Image: mega_huntail_again__by_radrylallen-d9yoafh.png]
Luv dat huntail:p got 1 just fr the update so i can have a poke with art that good.
ty for all contributions
hi raad 
cool pokemon designs

(I loved that mega huntail and mega lunastone)Smile
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
Nice art.