Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Boss Battles
after today i try daily boss battles, i make this simple thread to compare my tactics in old version and new version daily boss battle Big Grin

in old version, hyperfang spam can do high damage easily
i use a pachirisu +5 evasion and do around 100k-200k damage depend today boss and how much i try

in new version coz i dont have sm-slaking im only use a mega-slaking and give +5 in evasion, attack and critical (waste 9turn) and use move explosion spam

if i compare old version and new version its same. still no have any reason to use msl and only need 1 pokemon and 1 spam move lol the different now is only players with good s-slaking can do more damage than another players.
tell me if im wrong :p

Thumbnail(s)

Precisely.
But CeF wants the Pokemon stats to have an impact on it, and although i dislike the changes aswell, i can see why.
So, without a question, the Pokemon used play a more major role, eventhough the tactic is still kinda cheesy.
Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-02-27, 10:02 AM)Blau Wrote: Precisely.
But CeF wants the Pokemon stats to have an impact on it, and although i dislike the changes aswell, i can see why.
So, without a question, the Pokemon used play a more major role, eventhough the tactic is still kinda cheesy.
Smile
yes but for now only slaking play a more major role without good tactics its not what i want from boss :p if CeF want pokemon stats but not only one pokemon have high impact to boss, he need banned all overpower move too i thinks its will work Tongue after it pokemon stats, abillities, effectiveness move and good tactics can play a more major role Big Grin
(2016-02-28, 12:13 PM)jecklin Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 10:02 AM)Blau Wrote: Precisely.
Smile
yes but for now only slaking play a more major role without good tactics its not what i want from boss :p if CeF want pokemon stats but not only one pokemon have high impact to boss, he need banned all overpower move too i thinks its will work Tongue after it pokemon stats, abillities, effectiveness move and good tactics can play a more major role Big Grin
disagree with u.the stats of the boss,even though reduced,are still pretty high.making any more restrictions to it will totally destroy the boss after all making super fang's damage unaccountable pretty much lowered the number of participants.so,it's a big no from me on making any more move restrictions.
participants will same actually if overpower move got banned actually 90% participants with low damage not used this move or slaking u can ask him umar and tell me if im wrong :p u can tell like it because u have ms-slaking rb lol if want make boss easy takeback the hyperfang move and if want see different pokemon in boss battles banned all ovepower. tactics is about pick right boss to do high damage with ultra move not used slaking for all boss :p
(2016-02-28, 02:06 PM)jecklin Wrote: participants will same actually if overpower move got banned actually 90% participants with low damage not used this move or slaking u can ask him umar and tell me if im wrong :p u can tell like it because u have ms-slaking rb lol if want make boss easy takeback the hyperfang move and if want see different pokemon in boss battles banned all ovepower. tactics is about pick right boss to do high damage with ultra move not used slaking for all boss :p

Stuff like that been discussed with cef already.
It's easy, tactic still plays a role as to how and when you use slaking.
Explosion has high base dmg, but a major drawback, so effecfive use plays a role.
Atk and Defenses contrary to pachirisu play a role with Explosion,  therefore the aimed goal is reached.
It's about best team doing most damage, and if that includes 5slaking stoneages and one umbreon or whatever... so be it.
Restricting explosion itself will change nothing since shiny slaking stoneage is unparalleled in offense.
Banning slaking also misses the point since it's about best team. Best team means best mons.
There will always be a meta to things, and now it changed from pachirisu to slaking stoneage. 
Make stoneage useless and it will be kyurems or whatever.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
yes its up to cef, i just suggest
actually ms-slaking-s overpower, make msl like only junk.. if u use stats calculator u will know the reason i talk like this :p for example, rewardbox msl with held item, right nature and ivs only have average physical/sp.atk 700 and slaking have 1290+ its almost 2x and its not calculate with slaking bonus damage abillities.
after all maybe i miss something so can u suggest another pokemon for this boss blau?

i know some players want a wall breaker and for me beat 6 ms-slakingS is easy but example: only 500m for mega-shiny gem can more strong than msl (2b gem) i just think its unfair and like cheat for abilities and stats Tongue but i can understand if cef only want msl usefull for dps
(2016-02-29, 11:23 AM)jecklin Wrote: yes its up to cef, i just suggest
actually ms-slaking-s overpower, make msl like only junk.. if u use stats calculator u will know the reason i talk like this :p for example, rewardbox msl with held item, right nature and ivs only have average physical/sp.atk 700 and slaking have 1290+ its almost 2x and its not calculate with slaking bonus damage abillities.
after all maybe i miss something so can u suggest another pokemon for this boss blau?

i know some players want a wall breaker and for me beat 6 ms-slakingS is easy but example: only 500m for mega-shiny gem can more strong than msl (2b gem) i just think its unfair and like cheat for abilities and stats Tongue but i can understand if cef only  want msl usefull for dps

Yes, stoneage is OP, and yes, that was intended.
The megas were horrible and far worse than the regular slaking.
There was no reason to mega evolve slaking, which misses the point of a mega.
People would've cried if slaking got nerfed, so only way to make the megas viable is to make them even more OP than the regular one.
I know that stonenage outdoes every other pokemon's damage, what i wrote earlier.
However, if it isn't slaking it would be arceus with perish song, or any of the kyurems or whatever, point is, nothing will change if you restrict suicide moves or certain pokemon for there always will be one strategy better than all others.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-02-28, 02:06 PM)jecklin Wrote: participants will same actually if overpower move got banned actually 90% participants with low damage not used this move or slaking u can ask him umar and tell me if im wrong :p u can tell like it because u have ms-slaking rb lol if want make boss easy takeback the hyperfang move and if want see different pokemon in boss battles banned all ovepower. tactics is about pick right boss to do high damage with ultra move not used slaking for all boss :p

i don't care about sm-slaking-stoneage being useful or no.i don't even participate in the daily boss event.people can't be satisfied in any way.when there was super fang,metin cried and told cef that players are "abusing" it and when it became unaccountable now u r crying that slaking's moves should be banned.when cef makes explosion unaccountable,more cry babies will come and ask to make several things unaccountable.this thing won't end ever.people are just trying to nerf the boss as much as possible.but simply just asking to nerf something which u can't get is pretty much immature.and don't ever try to say that am saying all this because i have sm slaking stoneage rb.because i don't battle boss.and i was there on pachirisu's side as well which everyone had and not just "umar".
(2016-03-01, 08:02 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:

i don't care about sm-slaking-stoneage being useful or no.i don't even participate in the daily boss event.people can't be satisfied in any way.when there was super fang,metin cried and told cef that players are "abusing" it and when it became unaccountable now u r crying that slaking's moves should be banned.when cef makes explosion unaccountable,more cry babies will come and ask to make several things unaccountable.this thing won't end ever.people are just trying to nerf the boss as much as possible.but simply just asking to nerf something which u can't get is pretty much immature.and don't ever try to say that am saying all this because i have sm slaking stoneage rb.because i don't battle boss.and i was there on pachirisu's side as well which everyone had and not just "umar".

Dont get personal in here and even though metjn told about the super fang cefurkan is the decision maker so if he removed you  shouldn't be saying like metin cried andn bla bla 
atleast dont say  behing his back 
Go tell him turkish chat or pm where he can read rather then talking behind anyones back 

And its not about crying cefurkan himhimself asked is any move being abused so@jecklin jusr said slaking explosion move is the one moslty used
hmm umar participants increase because minor told in global chat how to use pachirisu in chat so if u talk about participants down its no because SF(superfang move) banned its only because some lazy players wait someone give a easy tactics to got high damage actually i hate when superfang got banned but i know the reason and never cry like a babes idk with metin if he really cry, its only him not all participants

actually i have many question in my last post before but blau already answer some:
1. what cef want and think its good for boss battles after SF banned (different pokemon use, pokemon stats or what)
2. why boss still hard but all msl still weak stats and abilities so never equal slaking and make slaking conquer this boss alone
3. for know why hs got banned and overpower move not got banned actually only 3 op move, 2 explode and perish song
(2016-03-01, 09:05 AM)jecklin Wrote: hmm umar participants increase because minor told in globalchat how to use pachirisu in chat so if u talk about participants down its no because HF(hyperfang move) banned its only because some lazy players wait someone give a easy tactics to got high damage Tongue actually i hate when hyperfang got banned but i know the reason and never cry like a babes idk with metin if he really cry, its only him not all participants

actually i have many question in my last post before but blau already answer some:
1. what cef want and think its good for boss battles after HF banned (different pokemon use, pokemon stats or what)
2. why boss still hard but all msl still weak stats and abilities so never equal slaking and make slaking conquer this boss alone
3. for know why hs got banned and overpower move not got banned :p actually only 3 op move, 2 explode and perishsong Big Grin

Its not hyper fang its super fang move so sf
(2016-03-01, 09:05 AM)jecklin Wrote: hmm umar participants increase because minor told in globalchat how to use pachirisu in chat so if u talk about participants down its no because HF(hyperfang move) banned its only because some lazy players wait someone give a easy tactics to got high damage Tongue actually i hate when hyperfang got banned but i know the reason and never cry like a babes idk with metin if he really cry, its only him not all participants

1. what cef want and think its good for boss battles after HF banned (different pokemon use, pokemon stats or what)
3. for know why hs got banned and overpower move not got banned :p actually only 3 op move, 2 explode and perishsong Big Grin

1)cef wants players to beat the Boss with strategy.you have to make your own strategy or you can copy the strategy of other's,that's your choice.
2)Boss is hard because it's the "Boss" and it was made hard intentionally so,only eligible players with good strategy can defeat it and get reward.
3)Cef said those moves which deal damage but aren't based on your pokemon's attack/sp-attack stat(foul play deals damage based on opponent's attack stat and super fang got move power 1 and isn't depending on your pokemon's stats) are made unaccountable.Moves like Perish Song,Explode and Explosion won't ever be banned because these moves aren't having 1 base power and aren't based on opponent's pokemons stats.
[/quote]
1)cef wants players to beat the Boss with strategy.you have to make your own strategy or you can copy the strategy of other's,that's your choice.
2)Boss is hard because it's the "Boss" and it was made hard intentionally so,only eligible players with good strategy can defeat it and get reward.
3)Cef said those moves which deal damage but aren't based on your pokemon's attack/sp-attack stat(foul play deals damage based on opponent's attack stat and super fang got move power 1 and isn't depending on your pokemon's stats) are made unaccountable.Moves like Perish Song,Explode and Explosion won't ever be banned because these moves aren't having 1 base power and aren't based on opponent's pokemons stats.

[/quote]

1. with strategy? so only use slaking not strategy anymore coz only 2 ways to use slaking yet. if someone told it in chat all players will know and use it like pachirisu :p
2. yes hard but easy with slaking i mean msl sweper damage is too weak almost same with normal slaking, blau already told msl and other ms need improve and if u never use damage calculator use it now and u will know perish song mega-shiny-arceus never ever have half slaking explosion or u can try to boss Big Grin
3. i remember u talk something like this when i talk about use many ip.. see now? only 1 ip for boss.. so use many ip problem not like u say maybe its will be problem too Undecided
so before someone tell to cef like a rat in pm, i open this topic in forum
all players need know its not problem or abused system or whatever so dont waste money only buy good slaking and found good tactics with slaking then got banned and cry like u told

and thanks kun for correction lol Tongue
the strategy with slaking was of Minor.Everyone else copied him.minor spent time in finding a good strategy for the boss,everyone else copied his strategy.if u spend some time,you can make a strategy of your own.
(2016-03-01, 11:22 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: the strategy with slaking was of Minor.Everyone else copied him.minor spent time in finding a good strategy for the boss,everyone else copied his strategy.if u spend some time,you can make a strategy of your own.

what? r u kiding? i already try many msl put many gem before i found normal slaking can do more damage and in old version minor never use pachirisu before many m3o players use sm-shuckle, sableye, mega-rat, mega-bat, and for u, u know SUPERFANG(get it right!) from me u really funny bro
maybe u can stop do something like it btw a few months ago u pm my alt and i dont like if u talk behind me so can you stop do something like it? note: im always have screenshot 
so u can stop talk now and wait cef, im already pm cef to visit
(2016-03-01, 11:22 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: the strategy with slaking was of Minor.Everyone else copied him.minor spent time in finding a good strategy for the boss,everyone else copied his strategy.if u spend some time,you can make a strategy of your own.

Slaking is/ was the obvious choice for boss cuz of the abilities so its noy only minor who used slaking rather me geth and a couple nore usee slaji g for 1st day only when super fang was removed

Btw 1st boss after the super fang minor used his ms heatran for your info not slaking
(2016-03-01, 12:33 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:

Slaking is/ was the obvious choice for boss cuz of the abilities so its noy only minor who used slaking rather me geth and a couple nore usee slaji g for 1st day only when super fang was removed

Btw 1st boss after the super fang minor used his ms heatran for your info not slaking

u told me to stop taking everything personal but u took it personal yourself.in this thread am not talking about you and geth only.so,don't take it "personal".
(2016-03-01, 11:49 AM)jecklin Wrote:

what? r u kiding? i already try many msl put many gem before i found normal slaking can do more damage and in old version minor never use pachirisu before Big Grin many m3o players use sm-shuckle, sableye, mega-rat, mega-bat, and for u, u know hyperfang from me u really funny bro
maybe u can stop do something like it btw a few months ago u pm my alt and i dont like if u talk behind me so can you stop do something like it? note: im always have screenshot Big Grin
so u can stop talk now and wait cef, im already pm cef to visit Big Grin
would u like to increase my knowledge by telling me what pm are u talking about?
and it was blau who told others of super fang.not you.
and kun,just for your information,i am not talking in private message that u are saying that i am talking behind metin's back and stuff like that.am talking on forums where everyone can read my messages.even metin can.don't tell me what i should do and what i shouldn't.it ain't my fault that he is not on english forums.
(2016-03-01, 01:14 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: and kun,just for your information,i am not talking in private message that u are saying that i am talking behind metin's back and stuff like that.am talking on forums where everyone can read my messages.even metin can.don't tell me what i should do and what i shouldn't.it ain't my fault that he is not on english forums.

He cant see it thats ii . If you got any problem just  talk in pm  with him
Dont talk where he cant see  
I m not telling you what to do or dont cuz you are a mod i m suggesting you dont talk behind others talk face to face instead of blaiming him 

I am saying talk to metin in pm  if there is problems and i didnt said youare talking about metin in pm with others  cuz i ant see it 

Talking about personal i am not criticisng any1 i said said many used slaking. Unlike you were persinally attacking metin
y would u even care?just don't interfere in my conversation.and it's not a place where he can't see.he can visit english forum whenever he want in case u don't know.
(2016-03-01, 01:28 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: y would u even care?just don't interfere in my conversation.and it's not a place where he can't see.he can visit english forum whenever he want in case u don't know.

Neither you  are using turkish forums nor he do english forums nor he knows all this is happening 
You yourself  told not to name persons in global about the sf thing  and you are doing in forums

Talking about why i care
Simply was i dony like two faced people thats all   so even my best friend is wrong i will point him wrong

For inferfering forum is open to all and free to post you opinions and views
(2016-03-01, 01:32 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 01:28 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: y would u even care?just don't interfere in my conversation.and it's not a place where he can't see.he can visit english forum whenever he want in case u don't know.

Neither you  are using turkish forums nor he do english forums nor he knows all this is happening 
You yourself  told not to name persons in global about the sf thing  and you are doing in forums

Talking about why i care
Simply was i dony like two faced people thats all   so even my best friend is wrong i will point him wrong

For inferfering forum is open to all and free to post you opinions and views
saying forums is open to all and free to post,still telling me not to give my opinion.and when i said not to name him,u guys did.
This thread will now be closed.
Subject of how to beat it and discuss further can apparently not be met.

If a new discussion is opened, I'd like to inform all of you already, upon reading this, to keep your personal stabbings towards one another to yourselves.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
ty for reporting guys

i see this is a very clear abuse of game mechanic and item usage

because of this reason suicide moves will not be counted at boss battles

the reporter please pm me in the game ty
Again, something else is taken out because of complaining of players. I called it. Please don't reward them cef

Thread unlocked, previous issue resolved
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2016-03-03, 07:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ty for reporting guys

i see this is a very clear abuse of game mechanic and item usage

because of this reason suicide moves will not be counted at boss battles

the reporter please pm me in the game ty

I'm sorry CeF, i have to majorly disagree.
I see your point on Super Fang and HP%.
But Explosion fulfills all requirements named by you.
It cannot be abused.
If you have a Slaking good enough to use it reliably, you're far enough into the game to deserve the damage.
Abuse of Items? Well, item use is allowed, therefore executing Strategies with the use of items can't be abused.
Survival amor works exactly ONCE, if it get's activated, it's useless for the Rest of the battle, no matter if you use revives or potions.
All you did now is nothing basically.
Stoneage is still outdoing EVERYTHING in the game considering Dmg.

Restricting it for reasons like that is something i cannot and will not agree on.
The Boss will never work how you want it to be, since there will always be one Monster with one Move working best, then why use something else?

Easy, allow suicide, restrict Items. Otherwise you will always have the same serum revive spam.
Items allow the abuse you fear, and items are what prevents the boss from becoming endgame content.

To be absolutely fair,  you should've done what i told you on day 2 of Boss. 
Only award money to those beating the Boss.
Doing dmg will always be easy, and the percentage relation of dmg will always be the same.
With you killing all means for new Players do inflict damage, why wouldn't you award money to only those beating him? 
You want the Best Team to matter?  Beating him obviously is the best to prove that. 
You don't want abuse? Only money to those beating him will show if they actually got the skill.
Endgame content should be killed in Order to drop rewards quite Frankly.

No drawback, all problems solves.

One more thing. I can't agree on someone getting rewarded for stating "should be restricted because only slaking now". That is Not a valid complaint, and for the sake of love, he wasn't the First one to inform you about the abuse. 
So i certainly don't see how it would be fair to the Player to actually inform you waaaaay earlier....
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Wink 
As far as I'm concerned explosion and other suicide moves shouldn't work not only because it turns into the only strategy but because the damage from explosion has a very wide range. I have hit 3k damage in one turn and then 10k damage on the same poke with no changes to anything and both being critical hits.
This makes it not only a meta strategy but also makes it more luck based which isn't what the boss should be about.

As to pointing out that explosion would be abused I told you a week ago that it would be Cef so I don't believe Jecklin should be rewarded for pointing out something I already told you. Dodgy

Also guys there was no need to start an argument over any of this. Obviously when players are told or see a tactic that works they will copy it and there is nothing anyone can do to stop that. And other players won't like that they can't use the same strategy but eventually things will get better and players will have no need to complain.

The boss battles are still new and things need to be worked out a bit but eventually it should work exactly like it should and be fair for everyone so lets just be patient. Big Grin