Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple thousand suggestions
Main suggestions:
* In PM, show price of sold pokémon before tax reduction.
* My Team and Set your Pokémon Team pages to actually show my pokémon's HP or if fainted. And show if possible to evolve. You could for e.g. remove Battle Count and Identity No in My Team page.
* Pokémon selection screen when Battling a wild pokémon should show the opposing pokémon above the selection.
* Update your voting links, some of them are broken or otherwise useless.
* Pokémon's Details page to show total used EV points out of max possible.
* Option to sort columns by name or number in Pokémon Attack List page.
* Filter automatically when a drop down suggested name was chosen in Filter By Name box in Pokédex page.
* If my pokémon is disabled by status effect, let opposing pokémon make its move and not force me to use a move (which I shouldn't be able to...), which again uses up my PP/MP. But do add a function to check if my pokémon has a move that can be used while being disabled by status effect, for e.g. Snore while Sleeping.
* Do something with all these excessive popups/information bubbles, we don't need that many. Also, some of them start flickering on certain conditions, like, when your pointer is close to popup's edge, for e.g. move over EVENT button until the popup appears, then slowly move right, towards popup's left arrow and then you'll see it flicker (Firefox 44.0.2). It's a JavaScript logic error.

Minor suggestions, may ignore, it is Your game:
* Remove sex change function, since it's.. just sadist, and makes things too easy.
* Remove custom moves, make attacks from Pokémon work as they originally should.
(False Swipe to actually leave 1 HP - ignore ANY modifiers, etc)
* Remove custom abilities, they are too repetitive, OPish. And make abilities from Pokémon work as they originally sho... oh wait, Pokemon Pets has 0 abilities from original Pokémon? Daaayum...
* Replace type icons with something that aren't dull and all similar to each other and could actually be understood immediately.

I would like to ask to remove custom mutants and fake mega evos, but the community would have my head for that. Big Grin

By looking at what is lacking, excluding the last one, I come to ask myself, what is Pokemon Pets trying to be in the end? Some say, that this game refuses to be anything near original Pokémon, yet others hint otherwise?
Its not supposed to e anything like pokemon 
1.Abilities aren't being changed
2.False Swipe works like its supposed to, moves that don't can't be coded into the game
3.There are no Custom moves
4.You put the pokemon on sale, its useless to say the price a second time
5.The point of status moves like sleep/paralysis is to waste your moves. This isn't a canon pokemon game
6.The point of the pop-ups in the wild is to keep from running from ultra rares+ and to keep peoople from cheating on the daily boss
7.I sort of agree with whatever ideas are left
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
2. I saw False Swipe kill a mob, since its dmg got modified by critical. I should have kept the screenshot. I will post the bug, when I encounter it again.
3. I call moves that have "works differently than in original game" as custom moves.
6. I was talking about website design, JavaScript popup/information boxes, not wild pokémon... But oh well, ignorance is bliss.
(2016-02-24, 06:28 AM)Mysterious Candy Man Wrote: 2. I saw False Swipe kill a mob, since its dmg got modified by critical. I should have kept the screenshot. I will post the bug, when I encounter it again.
3. I call moves that have "works differently than in original game" as custom moves.
6. I was talking about website design, JavaScript popup/information boxes, not wild pokémon... But oh well, ignorance is bliss.

False swipe doesn't kill pokemon, you used a pokemon with radiation or the pokemon you fought had a recoil move. If the move works differently from in the game, its cause it couldn't be coded in this game. If you have other pop-ups coming up, thats not coming from the game itself
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
i don't want the gender changer get removed, it recently returned. I hated at first, but later, I loved that feature. If you want a gallade and the ralts female,change its gender than you wouldn't go hunt for it for hours 'n hours. Just give it a chance.
[Image: 33z4utf.png]
False swipe does not kill pokemon, no matter what.
As you can read, Doubling move power would not nullify the "not drop below 1HP" anyways.
What is more likely is, that you used a Pokemon with Radiaton, the enemy Pokemon used a recoil move, or the Pokemon you used got a damaging status move applying ability / enemy pokemon was confused.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
well some suggestions are nice however it has to be considered that these are fan made games and Nintendo can anytime shut down any fan made game

also i know game interface design is very primitive but i dont have time atm to revamp entirely Smile

after next update

* In PM, show price of sold pokémon before tax reduction.
this will be done. you will see without tax and message content greatly improved

* My Team and Set your Pokémon Team pages to actually show my pokémon's HP or if fainted. And show if possible to evolve. You could for e.g. remove Battle Count and Identity No in My Team page.
You will see current hp at set your team page, and maximum hp and current hp will be displayed at my team page.

* Pokémon selection screen when Battling a wild pokémon should show the opposing pokémon above the selection.
possibly in future

* Update your voting links, some of them are broken or otherwise useless.
this is true i should check actually disable that feature as it is useless right now

* Pokémon's Details page to show total used EV points out of max possible.
will be displayed

* Option to sort columns by name or number in Pokémon Attack List page.
that page need a design it is temporary still

* Filter automatically when a drop down suggested name was chosen in Filter By Name box in Pokédex page.
just click filter

* If my pokémon is disabled by status effect, let opposing pokémon make its move and not force me to use a move (which I shouldn't be able to...), which again uses up my PP/MP. But do add a function to check if my pokémon has a move that can be used while being disabled by status effect, for e.g. Snore while Sleeping.
answer given by ch17175

* Do something with all these excessive popups/information bubbles, we don't need that many. Also, some of them start flickering on certain conditions, like, when your pointer is close to popup's edge, for e.g. move over EVENT button until the popup appears, then slowly move right, towards popup's left arrow and then you'll see it flicker (Firefox 44.0.2). It's a JavaScript logic error.
as i said game interface need revamp no time at the moment. use google chrome without addons it works best and fastest
please One move also added for dragon type pokemon its dragometeore
Yes.this is awesome move ever seen.....for a dragon type moves.........
(2016-03-15, 02:18 PM)Jaditya Wrote: please One move also added for dragon type pokemon its dragometeore

do you mean Draco Meteor?

we have that