Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In pokepets...after I change my animated avatar to a regular cartoon pic no violence or anything it get deleted then got a new one which again was a regular pic of a anime guy with a cigar in his mouth deleted.
*At least msg n say what wrong with the pic than deleting mysteriously.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
Well, cigars/ cigarretes Are PG unsuited.
I can't comment on the other cases, cause i didn't see them.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-17, 07:25 AM)Blau Wrote: Well, cigars/ cigarretes Are PG unsuited.
I can't comment on the other cases, cause i didn't see them.

Other was X men apocalypse character face -.- can't use because of his name blau?lol
Theme of smoking is not allowed but a stewie twerking animation is allowed Huhmind blownHuh
"Avatar Keep Getting Erased" is a phenomenon where the personalized digital avatars or profiles of users consistently disappear or are deleted within various virtual environments or platforms. This issue can be frustrating for users who invest time and effort into customizing their avatars, only to find them gone without explanation. It often leads to inconvenience, as users have to recreate their avatars repeatedly, disrupting their immersive experiences within digital spaces. The cause of this problem can vary, ranging from technical glitches to software bugs or even intentional actions by platform administrators. However, the persistence of this issue highlights the need for robust systems to ensure the stability and continuity of user avatars in virtual environments.