Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new moves for some pokemons
I open this thread to propose my idea to add some moves to those different versions of known pokemon. Just to put an example, Umbreon frozen is dark/ice but it does have the same moves set of a normal umbreon, which i think is a bit of a waste as being those type it basically only gets the weaknesses ( ultra weak against fighting ). So my idea is to add a couple of ice moves to the set or at least let it learn them from TM. This is real for a lot of other pokemons and i hope to hear from you about other suggestions

here list edited by Cefurkan : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(2015-11-01, 12:10 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: I open this thread to propose my idea to add some moves to those different versions of known pokemon. Just to put an example, Umbreon frozen is dark/ice but it does have the same moves set of a normal umbreon, which i think is a bit of a waste as being those type it basically only gets the weaknesses ( ultra weak against fighting ). So my idea is to add a couple of ice moves to the set or at least let it learn them from TM. This is real for a lot of other pokemons and i hope to hear from you about other suggestions

Got my vote on adding moves...even pushing it further where we go beyond official game move pool.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
(2015-11-01, 07:17 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-11-01, 12:10 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: I open this thread to propose my idea to add some moves to those different versions of known pokemon. Just to put an example, Umbreon frozen is dark/ice but it does have the same moves set of a normal umbreon, which i think is a bit of a waste as being those type it basically only gets the weaknesses ( ultra weak against fighting ). So my idea is to add a couple of ice moves to the set or at least let it learn them from TM. This is real for a lot of other pokemons and i hope to hear from you about other suggestions

Got my vote on adding moves...even pushing it further where we go beyond official game move pool.

yeah even because this thread is mostly about pokemon created just for this game, but sure some add or changes to " real " pokemons wont be bad at all, especially on those that dont have much moves matching their types
STAB ain't evetything.
But yes, the fakemons certainly need a different movepool, even just to make the difference more clear. 
On top move variants like elemental judgement are missing.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-01, 09:34 PM)Blau Wrote: STAB ain't evetything.
But yes, the fakemons certainly need a different movepool, even just to make the difference more clear. 

yeah let's hope this post gather some more people to express their ideas
(2015-11-03, 07:16 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2015-11-01, 09:34 PM)Blau Wrote: STAB ain't evetything.

yeah let's hope this post gather some more people to express their ideas

So anyone else want to say what they think about move pool of pokemonpets original pokemons?
So i put this thread back in action after some talking with my guildies. WE all love the new move update but there is a problem with it.  All those fakemon who had their move pool modified after this thread, now got their only official moves again. So what i am saying here is, all the alt forms and mega forms made for this game, that have a different type or add a type need moves for that type like they used to have before the update. I would like if the rotoms alt would get them back too even tho they are official pokemon, but for them we can just change the ability related to the second type
since we have fake pokemons and fake mega its always a problem 

getting original mvoes on fake pokemons dont match

1 example 
jolteon-dragon- now that is fake pokemon but original eevee is jsut electric therefore, jolteon dragon also got  electric

so yea there is some problems since fake is not of same type as original  but original moves and fake pokemons dont match
(2017-01-01, 01:42 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: since we have fake pokemons and fake mega its always a problem 

getting original mvoes on fake pokemons dont match

1 example 
jolteon-dragon- now that is fake pokemon but original eevee is jsut electric therefore, jolteon dragon also got  electric

so yea there is some problems since fake is not of same type as original  but original moves and fake pokemons dont match

yes exactly, the dragon mega eeveelutions used to learn dragon moves at the last levels of the chain line, now they are gone
i support u daeva~
i am agree with you daeva
some poke learns their good moveset by leveling up
need to separate them by them i mean the pokes whose movesets are not good enough and good one after update
for now
we will need to separate them
btw what on prompt reaction i want is all eeveelution dragon one their level up move back
thanx guys, we really need this
ok guys we can add more moves

i need you to give me a list like this

4197 Umbreon Frozen : 361 Snorunt

Ok so what does this mean? This means 4197 Umbreon Frozen will get all moves of 361 Snorunt as well since it is a solo Ice type Pokemon
(2017-01-02, 07:45 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok guys we can add more moves

i need you to give me a list like this

4197 Umbreon Frozen : 361 Snorunt

Ok so what does this mean? This means 4197 Umbreon Frozen will get all moves of 361 Snorunt as well since it is a solo Ice type Pokemon

will do that, will send you an excel file on the email
this is the move list i thought based on what cef asked to do it. 
i will add it as attachment cause its an excel file

(2017-01-02, 09:31 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: this is the move list i thought based on what cef asked to do it. 

here the list Daeva13 prepared

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1807509782
(2017-01-02, 03:20 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 09:31 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: this is the move list i thought based on what cef asked to do it. 

here the list Daeva13 prepared

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1807509782

the move list for these pokes are fine
i fully support it Big Grin
Most of the poke got their core move which i wanted to tell you cef in global chat Big Grin
good work Daeva Smile nice selection Wink
also Cef in my opinion all player would be agree upon it Big Grin
ok guys i plan to add them asap 

ty
(2017-01-04, 04:34 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok guys i plan to add them asap 

ty

Thanks cef Big Grin
Thank you guys for the support Smile
ok guys just added those moves

can you check them all and see whether any error or not

check shiny versions as well
(2017-01-04, 10:41 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok guys just added those moves

all done, both the regular and the shinies have the moves added
(2017-01-04, 11:24 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

ok

jordanqv also gave permission again

so i will update images
(2017-01-04, 11:47 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

ok

so i will update images

thats great, you should put back mega floatzel metal as it was his artwork and take off the new fierce one. For the metal moves you can use aggron steel moves. And did you remove milotic ice from the game?

ok

so i will update images

wow thanks Smile
(2017-01-05, 12:38 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:

ok

so i will update images

thats great, you should put back mega floatzel metal as it was his artwork and take off the new fierce one. For the metal moves you can use aggron steel moves. And did you remove milotic ice from the game?

no i did not remove. there was an error and just fixed it ty

will check floatzel
(2017-01-06, 01:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

ok

so i will update images

will check floatzel
Thanks for every single work cef Big Grin
Can you please add move "psych up" in slaking stoneage Rolleyes
It can be done by replacing movesets of gigalith By regirock in slaking stone age.
Sorry i did not notice it before , today i observed .
(2017-01-07, 06:54 AM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 01:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 11:24 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: all done, both the regular and the shinies have the moves added

ok

so i will update images

will check floatzel
Thanks for every single work cef Big Grin
Can you please add move "psych up" in slaking stoneage Rolleyes
It can be done by replacing movesets of gigalith By regirock in slaking stone age.
Sorry i did not notice it before , today i observed .

Cef. just see if you can add psych up as tm for slaking as regirock learn it that way. Replacing the moves to add regirock ones is pointless as they arent good for this and psych up is learnt as a tm anyway