Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sgt's Pokemonpets Tips and Tricks #1
Hey pokemasters, these threads will go over some tips and tricks that you can use on your pokemon journey. So lets get started with tip #1, Best Pokemon to use.

The first one I am going to talk about is Shuckle.
Shuckle can be found at a lot of the beginning maps so look in the pokedex to see where you can catch one.
Now Shuckle may seem like a weird choice at first, but if you use him right, Shuckle will be one of the best pokemon you will ever see.
A good Shuckle should have 25+ ivs in defense, sp. defense, and hp.
To ev train a Shuckle right you need to have 252 evs in hp and 129 in both defenses.
To use a Shuckle right, you need the right moveset. I personally recommend using wrap, infestation, rest and double team.
Wrap: Causes bleeding which will take around 15% health from the poke each turn.
Infestation: Causes poisoning which takes around 10% health from the poke each turn.
Rest: Recovers a lot of health.
Double Team: Increases evasion so the opposing poke can't hit you.

Shuckle also has the ability Radiation which takes 10% health from the poke each turn

Using Shuckle for Hunting: Shuckle can be a great poke to use for hunting. Radiation will take 10% of health every turn, so just keep using double team and lower the pokes health. Now be careful. If the pokes health gets below 10.2%, it will die the next turn, so switch out pokemon. I will tell you what poke/pokes to switch out to next thread.

All in all, Shuckle is great for beating gyms and hunting. Use it right, and you can become a pokemaster.

I will go over the next poke in my next thread. -> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Sgt...d-Tricks-2
Cya later pokemasters.
(Tell me if there is something I missed.)
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
Good start, I'll be sure to check it out as it progresses!
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
nice thread Wink
Pretty useful for newbies , update it soon Smile
nice sgt
Good job, bro
But status bleeding 15%, poison 10% bro. And I think this moveset perfect for pvp and gym but when hunting, move struggle bug (-sp.atk target) maybe good because use serum can +evasion before target hit u
Wink 
wow shuckle. (get more shuckle) Big GrinBig Grin
very good thread i never leave the center without Shuckle except when doing gyms
Wink
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
nice thread

pm me in game to get rare or below pokemon
wow thats nice
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-11-14, 10:43 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: nice thread

pm me in game to get rare or below pokemon

pmed....thank you cef
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
Got me a Shuckle :-)
nature: Sassy

IV Points
HP: 25
Def: 23
SpDef: 20
Att: 19
SpAtt: 21
Sp: 0

EV Points
HP: 5
Def:3

SpDef:0

Att:4

SpAtt: 6
Sp:14

Is this any good??
(2015-12-17, 10:40 AM)Daggerspine Wrote: Got me a Shuckle :-)
nature: Sassy

IV Points
HP: 25
Def: 23
SpDef: 20
Att: 19
SpAtt: 21
Sp: 0

EV Points
HP: 5
Def:3

SpDef:0