Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNHAPPINESS POTION
what is the use of unhappiness potion??
if the poke is unhappy whats the use??
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
I get theese all the time by npcs. i sellthem for 200 poke coins. And theres happy potions witch we never use, we easly make them freindly by level up. I think we dont need theese anymore.
plss tell me why?
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
The only thing i can think of is that some pokes need a certain level of happiness to evolve....so you can use happiness and unhappiness potions to easily get to the happiness it needs to evolve.
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2016-03-26, 08:29 PM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: The only thing i can think of is that some pokes need a certain level of happiness to evolve....so you can use happiness and unhappiness potions to easily get to the happiness it needs to evolve.

the unhappiness potion is useless in this games itì's used in monster, the sister game of this one, so the only useful thing you can do with it is to sell it
as far as I know, there is a move, which is based on the pokemon's happiness. if it's having a high-amount, it's attack will do a lot more damage... and there is another attack, which is exactly the opposite: doing more damage, if the pokemon is unhappy.

maybe this postion will influence that specific attacks (e.g. the "happiness potion" and the fitting atack will do even more damage)?
yes frustration move damage increases by de-happiness

Frustration deals damage based on the unhappiness of the Pokemon.<br/>The greater the Pokemon's frustration, the greater the base power.<br/>Minimum base power is 1 and maximum base power is 150
Don't Write the titles with caps on.
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
Happiness affects some evolution lines (So baby pokemon need happiness to evolve. They need to reach a certain amount or go above it whilst leveling up in the actual pokemon games.) and affects frustration and return.

Return is a better move because keeping happiness down is REALLY hard but keeping it up is easy!