Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which countries should be merged at local chat
Information 
Ok guys please post here

For example : Argentina and Latin America should be merged

I started to check each country from wikipedia to group local chats by languages rather than countries
I started to check each country from wikipedia to group local chats by languages rather than countries
Austria
Germany
Switzlerand
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
all arabian countries speaks arabic language Cef so plz merge them as well
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
i would put India on that list as well considering some rule breakers have come from here .... and could be checked through 
and also Turkey 
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
I founded a page see it cef https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co..._languages
croatia serbia bosnia and hercegovina monte negro those all speak croatian-serbian or serbian-croatian
but not many players from those countries sadly
i noticed that when u log in from the US u can't go to the US chat so i don't see the point of having the US flag in the chat section any more since we now use the global chat
my noob IGN Staff 
(2015-05-11, 10:28 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: Ok guys please post here

For example : Argentina and Latin America should be merged

hey pal north america can-am if you get what i mean
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]
(2015-05-11, 03:06 PM)staff Wrote: i noticed that when u log in from the US u can't go to the US chat so i don't see the point of having the US flag in the chat section any more since we now use the global chat

yes because all English is global chat Smile
Hello
(2015-05-13, 09:45 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-05-11, 03:06 PM)staff Wrote: i noticed that when u log in from the US u can't go to the US chat so i don't see the point of having the US flag in the chat section any more since we now use the global chat

yes because all English is global chat Smile

i mean why not remove it since it does nothing now over there ....... and add new local chat's there instead
my noob IGN Staff 
Hmm that's a good question cef do u know of any chat that speak english when they aren't supposed to