Thumbs Up 
Ok i have updated the background

Press f5 2 times to see updated one

There are many other backgrounds that we can choose at below

I can change the brightness of backgrounds so it is not a problem

https://pokemonlayouts.tumblr.com/

Also please comment about the current background waiting your comments ty
i like itSmile
The one we have now i think is better then most of the ones i have seen on the link above, but you could use the ghost BGs for Halloween for a theme. Some others for other holidays you wanna decorate the site for.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
I think the current is great and fitting. Pokemon Pets (name) combined with a chibi pokemon wallpaper make a good combination due to their nature.
Pets are cute and Chibis are cute.

Also, it's not too bright for some users to where it could mess with their eyes. And it holds a variety of different pokemon.
The reason it is not bright is cause Cef dropped the transparency of the image down, so it looks less bright, i have to agree with what you said though
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
i like the current 1 can we keep that 1 Big Grin
Current one is really cute, I love it :3 (Lucario is the reason) ; also I don't really find anything in that link that I like :/

[Image: Hxd7rbE.png]

Any chance you can give the link to the full background image (current)?
Just a few free Pokemon layouts that can be hard to come by. I didn't do any of that! Source will be cited if known. I will update only if I find more, most likely it will not be daily.
A pretty decent post overall. I just now discovered your blog and wanted to say that I have thoroughly liked reading the posts that you have published there. In any case, I will be subscribing to your RSS, and I really hope that you post something new very soon.
hey all