Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Version 1.0.1 Beta
Information 
Please read previous version changelogs: https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Forum-Version-Records

Exp Event started 500% to make it easier level up and gold collecting during Beta - since beta accounts will get deleted

The Pokemon assigning system on the maps are changed

The Pokemon transformation requirements are changed - now every Pokemon requires a minimum level to transform into another stage

All market item prices are set to 1/10 for beta period

Several bugs fixed

All accounts wiped please register again

https://beta.pokemonpets.com/Register
Will the game point system be Effort Value or Training Points like on MonsterMMOPRG also to 510 max or 800? also will you stay with the 3 abilities or go to 1? just curious Cef, and look forward to when the site is fully launched.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
ok this is cool ill check through it Smile

beta is kinda laggy and chat is really slow compared to mmorpg and oh we have to reload chat everytime to view also while going through monster dex if you search by class you can only search starters and legends there's no common there and also there are still alot of monster/s written for example this one 
[Image: Y7UmeY1.png]
and also instead of dex saying shiny monsters they are ancients where we check maps
Cef is figuring out the rarity name class, so on the launch it might be something like common, uncommon, rare, legend, and maybe ultra rare? I am just guessing however.
So are there gonna be all generation pkmn in this game or just gen 1?
Seems all of them, cause if you see the type charts, the light type symbol is the Fairy type, also you can evolve Eevee to Sylveon, at first only a few pokes will be catchable, and maybe in a rotation others will be catchable IMO.
(2014-06-24, 03:29 PM)ANIKI Wrote: Will the game point system be Effort Value or Training Points like on MonsterMMOPRG also to 510 max or 800? also will you stay with the 3 abilities or go to 1? just curious Cef, and look forward to when the site is fully launched.

we can set to 510 however i don't think it is that much necessary
however abilities will be like this
i tried my best to match official games but abilities is a hard stuff Big Grin

i think being different a bit is a good stuff Big Grin
working on a system for assignment of pokemon in the maps that matches as much as possible with official games

such as third evo not appears on maps or rare pokemon as lapras etc
Since this game is supposed to be different from monster mmorpg, why not have the pokemon in each region and the arena trainers have pokemon corresponding to the zone type? ex: poison zone, croagunk, light zone, sylveon, ground zone graveler, etc
As for classes, we should just go by regular pokemon standards for this.

I honestly think it should just be common, uncommon, and legendary. That's the basic gist of it.

Also for the DMS score, if we're keeping that, it should be counted for every different Pokemon you have instead of based on classes.
1) It portrays the 'Catch Em All' idea from Pokemon
2) Less complicated
I do not mind the abilities, just askin, it will take time for fans of pokemon to get use to 3 different abilities on one pokemon, and if you wish to keep it at 799 i do not mind, i can just tell people on the chat about the difference in stat boosting points. Also it will take time to get use to abis that are not actual pokemon game ones, but i am sure most will like it better IMHO.

Also when i go to a monsters main stat page, the question marks do not show the info box properly, where it tells you about the natures info when you hover the mouse arrow over the [?] box. Also when i attack with moves that have 100% accuracy on monsters that have no evasion boost from natures, also i get no flinching or paralyzes status, the attack does not hit. I know if it has 95-60% accuracy on the move it should miss, but the ones with 100% should never miss, unless the opponent has evasion novice-master as an ability.
Um.... It's so very low.

[Image: 15ri3ph.png]
Once again, remember the site is not open yet, on launch it will have better exp and gold gain from NPCs as you go to higher maps, right now it is more about fixing bugs and problems that can hurt game play. That is why the 500% gold and exp is goin in this BETA trial.

-EDIT-
I found places with no grass in the ice zone on the map bellow where pokemon pop up, it is not a cave so it should not be happening

[Image: 2uz9zrd.png]
Are we posting all errors that we notice here?

Such as:
[Image: 97qjyb.jpg]
That is not a error, it is just that Cef is more busy with bug fixes, he will get new buttons in, and banner for the forums, he is also changing all MonsterMMORPG classes and stuff around so it is more Pokemon like.
I send my bug reports to you via PM, sir. Please check Tongue
[Image: Uu1bwAy.png]