Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convert ELO to true PvP
Why in Lords name do we have ELO against CPU? Why can't we just have ELO for real, human vs human, PvP?

2 players do a live PvP match, the winner gets ELO points. Loser loses points. Simple?

And to start the ELO PvP battle, there should be a button "Offer Live ELO PvP Battle" on page:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/PVPBattleOffer.aspx

Simple as that, no?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
but how will you make both the player doing elo at the same time.
of course i do elo or elo revenges as per my convenience .
but if you are talking about a system in which there will be points on live pvp win/loss
then keeping records of every live pvp a players do and their results by means of point then the idea seems Good.
(2017-04-28, 07:24 PM)kane001 Wrote: but how will you make both the player doing elo at the same time.
of course i do elo or elo revenges as per my convenience .
but if you are talking about a system in which there will be points on live pvp win/loss
then keeping records of every live pvp a players do and their results by means of point then the idea seems Good.

I must be using invisible ink, hmm...
"2 players do a live PvP match"; "Offer Live ELO PvP Battle"...
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
;P
k
then it covers both stuffs for pvp and dynamics of game .
it can work in two ways imo
1) we will hit the button it will search who is doing the same and then if there are any other player doing the same then they will get directed to the live pvp battle
, the winner or loser will get points distributed among them and if there are multiple players doing the same then mechanism will try to create a pvp battle among player having pokemon of match class and level.
2) player will decide among themself if they have to do a pvp battle among it , they will hit the button and they will get addition or subtraction in their pvp point based on the result
out of these 2 i ll prefer the 1) . it is because it is more interesting and will cover the pvp vacancy stuff more efficiently along with that it will increase the activity of game more effectively .. in addition to that if we get anything like spectator feature (which many players i see asking) with a dynamic announcement board (capt spoke about having an announcement board of so many things together in global chat it is his suggestion actually , m speaking about a separate announcement board for the above mentioned battle ) then it will be real fun.
offer doesnt really gonna be meaning accept so mostly if its me hardly any1 would accept my pvp elo 

getting it > it should be a cant reject thing something
Question 
agree with kun what happen when players will accept only weak opponent's request Huh
Wink 
ohh seen kane post now!! nice idea Smile
(2017-04-28, 08:39 PM)kane001 Wrote: ;P
k
1) we will hit the button it will search who is doing the same and then if there are any other player doing the same then they will get directed to the live pvp battle
, the winner or loser will get points distributed among them and if there are multiple players doing the same then mechanism will try  to create a pvp battle among player having pokemon of match class and level.
2) player will decide among themself if they have to do a pvp battle among it , they will hit the button and they will get addition or subtraction in their  pvp point based on the result
out of these 2 i ll prefer the 1) . it is because it is more interesting and will cover the pvp vacancy stuff more efficiently along with that it will increase the activity of game more effectively .. in addition to that if we get anything like spectator feature (which many players i see asking) with a dynamic announcement board (capt spoke about having an announcement board of so many things together in global chat it is his suggestion actually , m speaking about a separate announcement board for the above mentioned battle ) then it will be real fun.

#1 is best.

(2017-04-29, 02:40 AM)Karnine Wrote: 1 Cef is the to Code it with alot java an html an what about the console users i doubt specter would work not to well depending on the java an code setup which forces most on the console users not to play pets an ipad would have to use a flash or java to work kane you forget the cons an downside of things everything requires coding an the sever data base

If you can't code, then you go back to school until you can code. And there is a solution to every programming problem, if you can code.
Btw, absolutely no idea what you are talking here. Is your account hacked?

(2017-04-29, 07:49 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: offer doesnt really gonna be meaning accept so mostly if its me hardly any1 would accept my pvp elo 

We have to attach somekinda reward to TOP PvP ELO players, some serious reward, which would make others jealous and want to compete?
What in Lords name would motivate you?
(2017-04-29, 06:15 PM)Mysterium Wrote:
k
, the winner or loser will get points distributed among them and if there are multiple players doing the same then mechanism will try  to create a pvp battle among player having pokemon of match class and level.
2) player will decide among themself if they have to do a pvp battle among it , they will hit the button and they will get addition or subtraction in their  pvp point based on the result

#1 is best.

(2017-04-29, 02:40 AM)Karnine Wrote: 1 Cef is the to Code it with alot java an html an what about the console users i doubt specter would work not to well depending on the java an code setup which forces most on the console users not to play pets an ipad would have to use a flash or java to work kane you forget the cons an downside of things everything requires coding an the sever data base

If you can't code, then you go back to school until you can code. And there is a solution to every programming problem, if you can code.

(2017-04-29, 07:49 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: offer doesnt really gonna be meaning accept so mostly if its me hardly any1 would accept my pvp elo 

We have to attach somekinda reward to TOP PvP ELO players, some serious reward, which would make others jealous and want to compete?

players with benefits. no1 gonna accept pm pvp elo msotly and ik that
(2017-04-29, 06:15 PM)Mysterium Wrote:
k

#1 is best.

yea , Totally agreed on reward thing for pvp.
for simplicity as per complain of lot of old n pro users remove DRS and put those stuff as reward in pvp.
as reward for pvp.