Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
nub checking in
(2016-10-07, 01:27 AM)RetroJessica Wrote: nub checking in

nub checking out
first reply on post cheers dippydip
i guess 2nd post on same thread would be the good thing or does it has to be other thread to post it on as it is  closed
welcome dippydipBig Grin
Hey im still new to the game but its an awesome game and just started on forums this my first message will do second next
Here is my second message and cant wait to become one of the best in the game great fun
I'm a new member
soooo how do u make threads
cant yet
(2016-10-22, 11:25 PM)brandon05 Wrote: soooo how do u make threads

Hi & Welcome to PokemonPets

You can create threads or reply to posts by going to appropriate section or thread and click "new thread" or "new reply" button respectively

As you are a new member in the forums, You can get more information in these following threads:

Checkout the FAQ Section by just clicking here

Checkout the Rules by just clicking here
well fist time posting here so fist of all thanks to every one involved in making and continuing in the up keep of the game.
and secondly, i cant seem to open the facebook link page from daily reward page ,twitter i can open fine but when i click facebook participation link it keeps timing out thus i cant participate in daily reward,ive tried different browsers but still the same problem,is anyone else experiencing this.?
(2016-10-23, 01:53 PM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-10-22, 11:25 PM)brandon05 Wrote: soooo how do u make threads

Hi & Welcome to PokemonPets

You can create threads or reply to posts by going to appropriate section or thread and click "new thread" or "new reply" button respectively

As you are a new member in the forums, You can get more information in these following threads:

Checkout the FAQ Section by just clicking here

Checkout the Rules by just clicking here

great job buddy
(2016-10-24, 06:32 AM)Emperor Wrote: and secondly, i cant seem to open the facebook link page from daily reward page ,twitter i can open fine but when i click facebook participation link it keeps timing out thus i cant participate in daily reward,ive tried different browsers but still the same problem,is anyone else experiencing this.?

maybe net speed is problem Confused
(2016-10-24, 06:32 AM)Emperor Wrote: and secondly, i cant seem to open the facebook link page from daily reward page ,twitter i can open fine but when i click facebook participation link it keeps timing out thus i cant participate in daily reward,ive tried different browsers but still the same problem,is anyone else experiencing this.?

When you can't open the participation link, by means of any error(s), try to copy the link and paste it in the new tab, I'll do the same if i get any error, i sometimes get "Twitter rejected the connection" msg, then if i open the link in the new tab it just opens, if you still have the problem, as Gurvinder says, it may be because of slow connection speed, Inthat case you can try later, or after resetting your connection

As you are a new member, You can get more information in these following threads:
Checkout the Rules by clicking here
Checkout the FAQ Section by clicking here
Hi! I'm sort of new to this game. I did play it for a little while before it was called pokemon pets and it needed to be taken down.
(2016-11-30, 09:32 PM)shoukosumeragi Wrote: Hi! I'm sort of new to this game. I did play it for a little while before it was called pokemon pets and it needed to be taken down.

welcome back [Image: smile.gif]
I guess I just post here twice?
But anyways, I love this game. It's a much better change of scenery I suppose instead of playing Showdown all the time.
(2016-12-21, 04:31 PM)Kiss Wrote: But anyways, I love this game. It's a much better change of scenery I suppose instead of playing Showdown all the time.

ty for compliments
lel, i really want to start a thread, and i need 5, so here they r.
4th post, Smile
and 5th, so i can finally start a thread!
oh i am newbie
Love this game,i bet that this game will be more and more fun
(2017-03-14, 12:00 PM)chien13122003 Wrote: Love this game,i bet that this game will be more and more fun

welcome Smile
ok thx m8
Sweet system.
how can i get a rank
  • 15(current)