Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daeva13's EV trained pokes shop
So guys, I have decided to EV train and sell all the extra pokes I have. Look up my collection to see if you can be interested in something. Obviously only the multiple ones are choosable. At the moment the classes of the pokemon i will do are from common to ultra rare. Ttraining all the time my collection always grows so you can always find something new. PM in game if you want something or look the market to see what I post.
(2016-01-08, 01:48 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: So guys, I have decided to EV train and sell all the extra pokes I have. Look up my collection to see if you can be interested in something. Obviously only the multiple ones are choosable. At the moment the classes of the pokemon i will do are from common to ultra rare. Ttraining all the time my collection always grows so you can always find something new. PM in game if you want something or look the market to see what I post.

And from now I will even start hunting for you if you have special request for some pokemon
how much would u charge for hunting a shiny?
(2016-01-10, 11:42 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: how much would u charge for hunting a shiny?

pm me in game for more details Smile
O.o could you hunt an solrock or lunatone their my favorite also i only have 1,000 $ in poke-bank so im sorry if i dont have enough for anything i just started to so...
Also a little side note 

!!!!!CHARMANDER RULES!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7vrO9QCWFQc4FV-nu6W7...Bac6z43HNX]
!$!Charmander Rules!$!
(2016-06-06, 07:18 AM)Char_Commander01 Wrote: O.o could you hunt an solrock or lunatone their my favorite also i only have 1,000 $ in poke-bank so im sorry if i dont have enough for anything i just started to so...
Also a little side note 

!!!!!CHARMANDER RULES!!!!
pm me in game for more details