Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voting
hello everyone

welcome to another thread, today i will list step by step how to vote, lets get started :

first off, voting is very helpful, either you pick 10k reward, or 100% EXP and Money Boost For 6 Hours, here is a thread to get gold and to make the most out of voting : http://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-tips...tting-gold

anyway, here is the step by step on how to verify all the links

1. to the right of this page are stars, just click an amount of stars to vote, then close that tab

2. nothing required, just open and close tab

3. click enter and vote, then close tab

4. nothing requried, open and close tab

5. click the small button next to the green words "i like it!", enter the following security code
( words/numbers ) and submit vote

6. click enter and vote, close tab

7. click the small sqaure in "i'm not a robot" in recaptcha, follow the directions and click vote for pokemonpets

8. to the right will have click to reveal security code, watch the video and enter the code, click "vote for pokemonpets"

9. open tab, close tab

10. verify im not a robot, click vote for pokemon

11. open and close tab

12. open and close tab

13. type in number/letters it gives to verify, then click vote for pokemon

14. open and close tab

15. click vote for pokemonpets

16. click "click here to cast your vote for pokemonpets"

17, 18, 19, repeat 16

20. open and close tab

21. complete im not a robot verify, click enter and vote

and there you have it, click submit for voting process validation, and your all done ^^ hope this helped
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
wow we really need this i was trying to make post on voting but i am very busy with my business 
thank you sea2003mainBig Grin

it will help me to help new Heart
Finally someone bothered to do it~ 
However, since this'll probably be THE  guide to post in chat everytime "how to vote" comes up, I'd include pictures.
Merely highlight the respective important areas for each site that way 1 picture should do!  Smile

Gj, keep it up.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-09-17, 11:40 PM)Blau Wrote: Finally someone bothered to do it~ 
However, since this'll probably be THE  guide to post in chat everytime "how to vote" comes up, I'd include pictures.
Merely highlight the respective important areas for each site that way 1 picture should do!  Smile

Gj, keep it up.

ty blau ^^

yeah i saw ppl requesting it ( and asking a ton ) so i made it, and i'll see about editing it and adding pictures when i have more free time, tyvm ^^
U forgot to add u can skip a few libks dont have to do it all :p
(2016-09-26, 03:19 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: U forgot to add u can skip a few libks dont have to do it all :p

you can but if you want to insure you get it right and dont have to start over this is simplest, to me anyway Big Grin also since you are required to open them all, i just put open and close tab, mostly those last 1s i did is the same voting link over and over so you can skip those thats why i put just open and close ^^
good job sea~

bookmark haha
(2016-10-28, 08:32 AM)jecklin Wrote: good job sea~

bookmark haha

thanks