Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pokeball
Rainbow 
Hey i have an suggestion that the pokeball on encountered pokemon that shows this pokemon you have or not It also shows that how many pokemon of this type you have.It helps trainer to catch pokes of those type in a limit.
(2014-12-23, 04:17 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Hey i have an suggestion that the pokeball on encountered pokemon that shows this pokemon you have or not It also shows that how many pokemon of this type you have.It helps trainer to catch pokes of those type in a limit.

You can already see how many you have in the dex entry.
You can access the dex entry by clicking on the encountered pokemon's image, basically the same with one more click you have to do.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2014-12-23, 11:36 AM)Blau Wrote:
(2014-12-23, 04:17 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Hey i have an suggestion that the pokeball on encountered pokemon that shows this pokemon you have or not It also shows that how many pokemon of this type you have.It helps trainer to catch pokes of those type in a limit.

You can already see how many you have in the dex entry.
You can access the dex entry by clicking on the encountered pokemon's image, basically the same with one more click you have to do.

but it takes some time if my idea is accepted then it will be easy to view

im sure this one was already implemented so id liek to say great idea Wink
please elaborate with image what exactly you mean
I am saying that the pokeball that shows that pokemon we have or not.Will also shows how many pokes of that type we have.

(2015-03-07, 05:16 PM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: I am saying that the pokeball that shows that pokemon we have or not.Will also shows how many pokes of that type we have.

that would put a lot of extra burden to the server is that really necessary that much ?
(2015-03-09, 04:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 05:16 PM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: I am saying that the pokeball that shows that pokemon we have or not.Will also shows how many pokes of that type we have.

that would put a lot of extra burden to the server is that really necessary that much ?
no no
Well it would safe exactly one click ^^
Many people go for ranks, so it would be cool to know whether we already have 6 or less of those pokemon.
But then again, like i said it's one click, a click on the image will lead to the dex entry page, and on that site it's listed, so imo
it would be a little neat addition, but far from being necessary in any way Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-03-09, 06:21 PM)Blau Wrote: Well it would safe exactly one click ^^
Many people go for ranks, so it would be cool to know whether we already have 6 or less of those pokemon.
But then again, like i said it's one click, a click on the image will lead to the dex entry page, and on that site it's listed, so imo
it would be a little neat addition, but far from being necessary in any way Smile

hi