• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
what is a good move set for a shuckle and what are good stats
it would be cool to see Pokemon being stored in the Poke-Center's to get healed automatically. is there a similar feature being planned to get implemented in-game someday?
How do u create a topic http://community.tacticsoft.net/u/sparsh/activity here I know where but here I can't find it :)
C:\Users\Sparsh\Pictures\Top 36 poke's\Shiny-Mega-Legendaries\Shiny-Mega-Zekrom-Mist.jpg roxs and yours does bot
I have two questions.

1- Is there a quick way to level up lower leveled Pokemon. My Charizard evolved from my starter and is level 55 now. I wanted to swap out some others I was using with him for others I like such as a Scyther I caught. He is just really low leveled though. Can I do something to help speed its level or do I just have to grind.

2- What are the cities in between the gyms for? Not the ones along the main path. For instance right now I am in zone 4-poison and I'm at Poison Barb Town. Is there any point in going to Recluse Town and Mantella Town? Should I go straight to Death Stalker City, or go by both the others for the EXP?
Hello, I was looking through the shinies and noticed that some of them do not have a place where they can be caught. For example, shiny rockruff and his evolutions dont have a map location so how are players suppose to obtain them or the other ones that dont have a map location? I like the game a lot but it seems weird to have some pokemon just completely unavailable as shinies  so if I am missing something, please let me know and thank you very much for making such a cool and fun game like this and monstermmorpg Smile
(10-06-2018, 07:19 AM)KlawEcaj Wrote: Hello, I was looking through the shinies and noticed that some of them do not have a place where they can be caught. For example, shiny rockruff and his evolutions dont have a map location so how are players suppose to obtain them or the other ones that dont have a map location? I like the game a lot but it seems weird to have some pokemon just completely unavailable as shinies  so if I am missing something, please let me know and thank you very much for making such a cool and fun game like this and monstermmorpg Smile

Each map area has at least one shiny in it. Sometimes the shiny is one that you'll need to evolve/de-evolve to get the full set. There is also an events chat that randomly assigns a shiny, legendary or starter to a different map. Think of these like swarming pokemon from Gen 2. They stay in this location for an hour. The pokemon assigned is entirely random, so you'll need to be patient to get what you're looking for.
What is the point of the app in Google play if clicking on it takes you into a browser to play the game?
  • 10(current)