• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
what is a good move set for a shuckle and what are good stats
it would be cool to see Pokemon being stored in the Poke-Center's to get healed automatically. is there a similar feature being planned to get implemented in-game someday?
How do u create a topic http://community.tacticsoft.net/u/sparsh/activity here I know where but here I can't find it :)
C:\Users\Sparsh\Pictures\Top 36 poke's\Shiny-Mega-Legendaries\Shiny-Mega-Zekrom-Mist.jpg roxs and yours does bot
I have two questions.

1- Is there a quick way to level up lower leveled Pokemon. My Charizard evolved from my starter and is level 55 now. I wanted to swap out some others I was using with him for others I like such as a Scyther I caught. He is just really low leveled though. Can I do something to help speed its level or do I just have to grind.

2- What are the cities in between the gyms for? Not the ones along the main path. For instance right now I am in zone 4-poison and I'm at Poison Barb Town. Is there any point in going to Recluse Town and Mantella Town? Should I go straight to Death Stalker City, or go by both the others for the EXP?
  • 10(current)