Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super mega tournament of amazement and awesomeness
So I am planning on hosting a tournament this up coming Saturday.Around 1 pm central standard time.

Grand prize will be a 10 usd donation in the winners name. It has been approved by Cefurkan himself so you can count on the prize to be delivered. There are also a few bonus prizes for players to have a chance at winning just by entering the tournament.

Tournament Rules

1. Legends and below only.
2. Non-account Bound only.
3. Have fun
4. Please do not enter with more than 1 account. Meaning do not use a main account as well as an alt , or 2 alts or 2 mains lol.

Prizes
1st place: 10$ donation in users name . Will get all bonuses and perks that come with that. Along with the gold prize that comes with time

2nd place: Gold prize

3rd place:Gold prize

As of now there will be 3 bonus prizes. So far they are a shiny mega starter, a shiny mega legend, and a shiny mega rare.

Bonus prizes winners will be selected at random so anyone who enters can win it.So all you have to do to have a chance to win a bonus prize is enter the tournament .

Any other questions , pm me in-game for fastest response.
Bump
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
ha look at tdis dood
Yes you are right it seems to be very funny.