Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was just banned by sleeper for...I don't know what 

https://prntscr.com/66alko

I advertised a sale for my legys in all of the chats once. I delete my comments in turkish chat afer they're all sold and then I'm Immediately banned by SLEEPER. I know there have been similar incidents between SLEEPER and other players and this issue really needs to be addressed. SLEPPER needs to have his CM privileges revoked, as he obviously has no idea how to use them.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Still remember very well when a player was called racist by SLeeper for not knowing turkish.

I fully support this ban.
You think it was justified that he banned me?

~ch17175
honestly, i don't think that should be allowed, but there are some people that are telling cms to ban some people when they are just doing minor things that arrn't even close to deserverign a ban like advertisign a little to fast and they didn't even get a warning or somethning
Thats the thing. I only advertised once on each chat. After the pokes were sold i deleted my post on turkish chat.

~ch17175
but he  told be even onece i was banned he  told only turkish allowedd in turkey chat if eng then ban
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
lol cm's banning cm's over again here
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Pokemon is a game that attracts more people and my favorite main google.com character is ash is the most power full in battles I must watch Pokemon and I love it this page is the best.
Yes, I like to play Pokemon. In addition, time shooter 2 is also a great choice for me. I plat both 2 game in my free time.
I am eternally grateful for the way you have consistently shown up for me, not only ovo game during the good times but also during the darkest moments when I needed someone to lean on.
(2023-07-14, 10:25 AM)alycetorres Wrote: Yes, I like to play Pokemon. In addition, is also a great choice for me. I plat both 2 game in my free time.
I agree with you.
I love playing pokemon game very much :)
and what game do you like to play the most?
let's talk about this topic