Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the move "Rest" not giving full hp to my poke.. Is it supposed to add the hp to my current hp or add it from zero.. Like in the below screenshot, i used rest but the hp is hardly increasing, though the opponent is making some damage, yet, the hp increasing is very low..

Thumbnail(s)

(2016-06-19, 06:38 AM)raul90 Wrote: Why is the move "Rest" not giving full hp to my poke.. Is it supposed to add the hp to my current hp or add it from zero.. Like in the below screenshot, i used rest but the hp is hardly increasing, though the opponent is making some damage, yet, the hp increasing is very low..

Higher base speed = moves first.
Hp = restored to 331 (full hp).
Enemy attacked second due to lower speed.
331 - 38 dmg = 293 hp.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
With the release of Pokémon Sword and Shield, I’ve forgotten all about Pokémon Masters. With that being said, I’m surprised there are no Sword and Shield sync pairs in Pokémon Masters to capitalize off all of the Sword and Shield hype. I think the Top 3 best choices would be Marnie and Morpeko, Nessa and Drednaw, or Bede and Galarian Ponyta.

What do you guys think? Which Sword and Shield character and Pokémon would you want to see the most be added as a Sync Pair?
Yes, I will agree with you on this.