Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rank 1 in Both Games
Now I hold another legendary record of being Rank 1 in both cefurkan games. 

The username here in pokemonpets is mailmeharry2008 
The username there in monstermmorpg is jecklin, (may rename in future) Big Grin

And i got rank 1 in m3o in just a month which is a cool record itself lolz Big Grin

So I have got nothing more except Seveth gen of Pokemons filling dex and shiny dex and msl dex in pokemonpets.

PS - All credits to real jecklin for teaching me m3o basics and allowing me to use his account...
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
Congratulations
Tnx Bro Big Grin

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
gratz
thanks credit goes to jecklin for teaching me m3o basics Big Grin

gg Dumboo Big Grin gratz and gl for making it perma and merging immune Big Grin
grats ^^
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
Thanks guys..... and lol yeah kane Big Grin However the existing rankers there still not accepting me best lolz you know human nature but who cares I do practical they do theories Big Grin

Excuses Lists - 
1. Inactive from 5 days Tongue
2. Playing multiple accounts is no talent just time waste Tongue 
3. I dont care about ranks Tongue
4. Game is getting easier every update Tongue
5. I dont want to even start useless elo system :p
6. I only care for ancients :p
7. I am retired and will not ever return for ranks race Tongue
8. One of them even acted totally oblivious to issue Big Grin
9. For gods sake its just a game, I dont have time blah blah blah ... Tongue

What ever anybody says but have to admit harry your the best hardworking guy in the game i know Indian net speed and other problems but its your hardwork that give you your rank
and quite frankly ill give you one suggestion dont think lot about others cause rank 1 dont think about others he knows his the best 
TWO THUMBS UP FOR YOUR RANK ^^
GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE
DONT FORGET YOU STILL GOT GOOD FRIENDS WHOS GOOD IN THIS GAME Smile
yeah just what amod said Big Grin
and there is a qoute "when you do it you say its quality and when other surpass you ,you can excuse by saying its not even a quality"
and you know how ricky pointing got retire from T20 international cricket with same excuses lolzz when u can't compete better you retire just to defend your legacy Tongue don't listen to such people keep working hard and keep helping others to progress too as like you doing Big Grin
thanks amod and i am very happy by your comments,  kane yours too. Its really encouraging for me 
I now feel that i am supported Big Grin

lolzz rules Big Grin
Yeah raise lolzz flag their as well, create a clan their with same name Tongue

soon we will have Big Grin
Congo bro Cool
on behalf of harry thanks Guru Tongue
did
because after this post i will become a pokemon fighter here Big Grin
Big Grin sanchuri!!! congo to you kane
Thanks again guru Big Grin

Congratulations broo!! Big Grin

i see u hardwork harry haha
u like living legend now Tongue
tnx jecki Big Grin

your hecka great player/gamer period harry great job on becoming rank 1 in both games bro big congratz
GhostJokerCoen
well you guys need to understand that, games are just relaxing stuff

they are not achievements. so always focus on more important things in your life
(2016-12-30, 08:47 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well you guys need to understand that, games are just relaxing stuff

they are not achievements. so always focus on more important things in your life

wow thanks cef this is really your great post
(2016-12-30, 08:47 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well you guys need to understand that, games are just relaxing stuff

For some people it is the best achievement, infact for every rank 1 in any game out there, it is achievement or otherwise he wont even try that. But that was in past, nowadays i just relax and dont play much lol and after reading this comment i even quit Big Grin
And thanks to all those who gave me support above, you guys are really encouraging. At least i got friends like you guys from this game.

maybe i dont have game owners support and this is really discouraging comment by him to such extent that nobody should try to be rank 1 ever. Maybe its because of my non money spending and still becoming top rank 1 in a paid game because earlier i remember when i posted similar thread for pp he did praised me and congratulated me. Big Grin 

Anyways god bless him and his games especially those who pay... 

PS - And another suggestion if games are really for relaxing why keep ranking system destroy it too Big Grin And same suggestion for all games out there too Big Grin

(2016-12-30, 01:51 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote:

For some people it is the best achievement, infact for every rank 1 in any game out there, it is achievement or otherwise he wont even try that. But that was in past, nowadays i just relax and dont play much lol and after reading this comment i even quit Big Grin
And thanks to all those who gave me support above, you guys are really encouraging. At least i got friends like you guys from this game.

maybe i dont have game owners support and this is really discouraging comment by him to such extent that nobody should try to be rank 1 ever. Maybe its because of my non money spending and still becoming top rank 1 in a paid game because earlier i remember when i posted similar thread for pp he did praised me and congratulated me. Big Grin 

Anyways god bless him and his games especially those who pay... 

PS - And another suggestion if games are really for relaxing why keep ranking system destroy it too Big Grin And same suggestion for all games out there too Big Grin

don't take it personal brother harry, that comment was just  quick reaction. we know you are the best. But there must an reminder for those who is playing game only for rank 1 Smile
Its a naturally hurting comment, quick reaction or not. And i believe Cef should have chosen his words carefully before writing. 

But as said i dont care anymore i am past  its time for new rank 1 Big Grin
And you can say that i acknowledged suggestion of cef and gonna focus on more important things in life rather than this game :p

Note - After quitting, I will still be operating my favorite dragon ball super thread here, even if it dont receive any comment or readers lol.

(2016-12-30, 03:55 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Its a naturally hurting comment, quick reaction or not. And i believe Cef should have chosen his words carefully before writing. 

And you can say that i acknowledged suggestion of cef and gonna focus on more important things in life rather than this game :p

those words was for me also lolzz
(2016-12-30, 03:55 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Its a naturally hurting comment, quick reaction or not. And i believe Cef should have chosen his words carefully before writing. 

Note - After quitting, I will still be operating my favorite dragon ball super thread here, even if it dont receive any comment or readers lol.

what about your responsiblities related to guild? Tongue
(2016-12-30, 04:47 PM)kane001 Wrote:

quit means all chapters closed related to game Tongue

(2016-12-31, 03:41 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 04:47 PM)kane001 Wrote:

quit means all chapters closed related to game Tongue
well you are not free to take that decision Tongue