Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » Post here the Pokemon images that you request to be updated
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post here the Pokemon images that you request to be updated
Information 
Ok guys this is main thread to post

Please post here the pokemon images that you request to be updated

Pokemon current image and the image you found (you have to get its permission to use or edit what we have)
Hello i edited my post and now to simplify 'll just put the images of Pokemon to be modified in 800x600 dimensions to make it easier.
All images are being recorded in a single file Photoshop "PSD" that later I will post here Smile

1º-Bulbasaur Normal-
[Image: 1_Bulbasaur.png]

1º-Bulbasaur Shiny-
[Image: 1_Bulbasaur_Shiny.png]
2º-Ivysaur Normal-
[Image: 2_Ivysaur.png]
2º-Ivysaur Shiny-
[Image: 2_Ivysaur_Shiny.png]
3º-Venusaur Normal-
[Image: 3_Venusaur.png]
3º-Venusaur Shiny-
[Image: 3_Venusaur_Shiny.png]

3º-Mega Venusaur-
[Image: 3_Mega_Venusaur.png]

3º-Mega Venusaur Shiny-
[Image: 3_Mega_Venusaur_Shiny.png]
4º-Charmander-
[Image: 4_Charmander.png]
4º-Charmander Shiny-
[Image: 4_Charmander_Shiny.png]
5º-Charmeleon-
[Image: 5_Charmeleon.png]
5º-Charmeleon Shiny-
[Image: 5_Charmeleon_Shiny.png]
6º-Charizard-
[Image: 6_Charizard.png]
6º-Charizard Shiny-
[Image: 6_Charizard_Shiny.png]
6º-Mega Charizard Y-
[Image: 6_Mega_Charizard_Y.png]
6º-Mega Charizard Y Shiny-
[Image: 6_Mega_Charizard_Y_Shiny.png]
6º Mega Charizard X-
[Image: 6_Mega_Charizard_X.png]
6º-Mega Charizard X Shiny-
[Image: 6_Mega_Charizard_X_Shiny.png]
MrOsi please add my skype (monstermmorpg) so you can get files and modify original resolution

if you do this for all i can update all shinies
I recently discovered a fantastic website dedicated to stock photography, and it has been a game-changer for my creative endeavors. The site boasts an extensive selection of stunning images, ranging from vibrant landscapes to captivating portraits. What impressed me the most gas station images was the variety of licensing options available, allowing me to choose the most suitable one for my projects. This website has become an invaluable resource, saving me time and effort while enhancing the overall quality of my work.
Thank GOD someone has created such excellent thread, I want to get all these Pokemon available in the main image of this site, please take a look and tell me can I get or not??
Great
HELLO
HELLO
Nice!
Where can I get all these Pokemon Roms? I downloaded from a website but only few are working.
nice post
Super! good luck