Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRATHAM'S BATTLING GUIDE FOR NEWBIES
HERE YOU CAN SEE GUIDE WHEN YOU START A BATTLE FIRST CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL

I WILL SAY WHICH COLOR IS WHAT THAT ARE MARKED IN THE THUMBNAIL     IMPORTANT: THE COLOR USED IN THUMBNAIL ARE NOT THERE IN POKEMON BATTLE IT IS FOR MARKING
1. THE LIGHT YELLOW ONE IS CALLED EXP IT SHOWS THE EXP NEEDED BY THE POKEMON TO LEVEL UP      EXAMPLE : 39 EXP MORE TO LEVEL UP
2.THE BLUE COLOR ONE NEAR EXP ARE THE STATS OF THE POKEMON             EXAMPLE: ATTACK:320
3.THE GREY COLOR IS THE POWER POINTS [PP] OF THE POKEMON IT SHOWS THAT HOW MUCH TIME THE POKEMON CAN DO A SINGLE ATTACK     EXAMPLE: PP 0 THE POKEMON'S PP IS 0 SO I CANT ATTACK
4.THE RED COLOR NEAR PP POINTS IS THE NAME OF THE ATTACK YOU CHOOSE        EXAMPLE: SOLAR BEAM
5.THE BLACK COLOR ONE SHOWS WHAT EFFECTS DOES IT DO ON THE TARGET POKEMON
6.THE PINK COLOR SHOWS THE DETAIL OF THE POKEMON         NO EXAMPLE
7. THE INK OR DARK BLUE COLOR NEAR SHOW DETAILS OF THE POKEMON  IS TO SURRENDER THE FIGHT THAT YOUR FINDING DIFFCULT IT WILL TAKE YOU IN POKEMON CENTER
8. THE LIGHT GREEN COLOR IS TO THROW POKE BALL TO CATCH THE POKEMON

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1685761.jpg]
pls reply all is it good or bad
-> The already existing How-To-Play guide

This main tutorials battle section in my opinion has it explained better and more easy for the eye
With my Guide's i either tried to improve the already existing stuff, or i tried to cover those section which aren't already explained.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
put i am explaining in different manner
Okay, I'm normally not an idiot, but am I missing something?  I was battling a wild vivillion-snow.  I got him down to 1 HP, but no ball will catch him.  I used everything up to a bug ball and a super ball (3.5 rating) and still couldn't catch him.  I didn't want to waste money on more balls, so is there something I missing?

Dave
PS: Is there a guide which gives more nuts and bolts about catching pokemon, like what the ball ratings and "catch rates" on the pokemon really mean?
(2015-05-10, 11:16 PM)dugorek Wrote: Okay, I'm normally not an idiot, but am I missing something?  I was battling a wild vivillion-snow.  I got him down to 1 HP, but no ball will catch him.  I used everything up to a bug ball and a super ball (3.5 rating) and still couldn't catch him.  I didn't want to waste money on more balls, so is there something I missing?

Dave
PS: Is there a guide which gives more nuts and bolts about catching pokemon, like what the ball ratings and "catch rates" on the pokemon really mean?

it is about ratio not how much hp have

1 hp out of 10 is 10%

10 hp out of 1000 is 1% which is more likely to catch
hey alll