Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'm gonna start a noobie pokemon drive to give noobies pokemon that are  good for noobies but not good enough for us. If u want u can donate if u want but you don't have to. Help noobies!!!Big Grin
i prefer helping by advising but sometimes noobies r just lazy k and don't deserve free pokes
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
K Pharoah I just wanted to be nice to noobies cause that's what I got from Truetaco and I wanted to be nice.
Already started a service. Click here.
Ok viresh although u might have problems giving out pokes cause blau isn't a noobie but he's under rank 1000
If u noobie pm me or Aniki for pokemon ok
(2015-05-20, 11:34 PM)Killer2 Wrote: I'm gonna start a noobie pokemon drive to give noobies pokemon that are  good for noobies but not good enough for us. If u want u can donate if u want but you don't have to. Help noobies!!!Big Grin

Its a good thing your doing. Just make sure you're not being scammed by someone who is just lazy. Smile
Ohh I look at profiles and I also get to know noobies and some turn out real nice Big Grin Like u pokemastah and some others
I think what you are doing is a good thing but just make sure that you don't give too many pokemon to a single person making fake accounts that will just make them overdependent , lazy and weak and you will become a beggar yourself with NOTHING left.
I will be ok Atharva trust me and I'm looking person profile,badges place where,they are at ,and rank  to qualify them as a noobie or not as a noobie

I won't become beggar
(2015-05-29, 04:00 AM)Killer2 Wrote: I will be ok Atharva trust me and I'm looking person profile,badges place where,they are at ,and rank  to qualify them as a noobie or not as a noobie

I won't become beggar

Yeah just be careful gl..Big Grin
Thnk u for your support guys

If u join and I approve u of free poke u will get at most 2 free pokemon
Music 
Big Grin  free Pokemons?

==================================================

I don't know much about nature and conditions... Smile
but please teach me that i don't know.
Ok I can teach u pm me
Thanks for the help killer Smile now im in like the top 100
thanks for info
nice to be here
What do you think an immature enjoyment would be like? Mature intercourse takes place when you indulge in it with a compassionate housewife while immature intercourse is probably the opposite of it.