Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Banner
THIS

[Image: p8hNzPCmp]
wow much better than previous one Smile
Its pretty good, the last badge doesn't match the color of the banner though. there is a white background on it
(2015-02-04, 10:24 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Its pretty good, the last badge doesn't match the color of the banner though. there is a white background on it

okShy
Pretty good, but i kinda have the feeling that it has the wrong format, also i like the current one better.
Plus in my eyes, Pikachu schould be nowhere near the advertisments ^^
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Nice banner viresh but i feel some thing wrong at name and badge that wight is annoying
you need to improve it
(2015-02-09, 11:15 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: you need to improve it

Hey cef which size of banner u want
What program did you use for this?

Photoshop (in general) comes with grids to help you align things and make them centered so it looks straighter/neater.
Be careful with your cropping, I can still pick it out.
The badges on there, I see the arch that's very noticeable but the main problems there are the spacing and how it the arch isn't fully.. Arched.

I overall like the concept. Feraligatr is blurred out. It's under quality compared to the others so be careful around that as well.
(2015-02-09, 05:40 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: What program did you use for this?

Photoshop (in general) comes with grids to help you align things and make them centered so it looks straighter/neater.
The badges on there, I see the arch that's very noticeable but the main problems there are the spacing and how it the arch isn't fully.. Arched.

I overall like the concept. Feraligatr is blurred out. It's under quality compared to the others so be careful around that as well.
well noticed thank u for idea.I used gimp for it
(2015-02-09, 05:40 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: What program did you use for this?

can u send photoshop on my email
You can probably download an older version of Photoshop or just buy the new one. I can't send it.
I also use GIMP as well. That's where most of my work comes from.
(2015-03-02, 05:13 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: You can probably download an older version of Photoshop or just buy the new one. I can't send it.
I also use GIMP as well. That's where most of my work comes from.

ok.
but there is no download link of photoshop