Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster's Full Url page
Take any monster's Full Url, for e.g.:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/Player-Pokemon-1831257

Seems to be totally abandoned;
Instead of EV Points, there's Effor Values - EV
and under it, instead of EV ... there's TP ... .

And then on the right, instead of IV Points there's Individual Values - IV,
and under it instead of IV ... there's UV ... .
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
Mysterium. yeah, those are errors. However, please be aware 99.99% of players do not use the "full url"
This is what we use https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=1831257
But I want to compare monster's details with other. I can't have 2 open at the same time, since the popup gets overwritten. Full Url allows me to compare without problems. Sad
I presume the only solution would be to make Details link to just open in new tab instead of specially crafted popup window.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
how do u pull up a pokemon's full url?
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2016-06-11, 10:18 PM)sea2003main Wrote: how do u pull up a pokemon's full url?

updated the full url image

here how you can do it

[Image: fullurl_by_monstermmorpg-da6d5v1.png]
(2016-05-13, 06:45 AM)Mysterium Wrote: But I want to compare monster's details with other. I can't have 2 open at the same time, since the popup gets overwritten. Full Url allows me to compare without problems. Sad
I presume the only solution would be to make Details link to just open in new tab instead of specially crafted popup window.

updated the url now it should work fine
Thanks CeF that would be helpfull
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
thanks cef!
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]