Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Centre - Pokemon Storage - Party on Top
In the [Monster Centre]'s Pokemon Storage area we have a number of different options to filter the results, but when your using six different pokemon and want to remove a specific one from your team it can be quite awkward to actually find them without knowing their exact name.

Would it be possible to implement an additional filter - enabled by default - to "Show Current Team at Top".

So regardless of the filters used; if the above one is enabled; any time a pokemon in your team fits the current filter settings, it will be displayed at the top of the page.
i kinda like this idea and can be implemented on both the games Smile
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
You can already just filter it though. The filters are right under the legendary - shiny buttons next to the Artists filter.
i think he means those that5 are in the teams should be filtered in a way if im not wrong
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
I hadn't actually seen the "by location" filtering options at time of posting, but have been using it excessively after figuring out it was already possible when reading the replies here. ^^;

I would still like to see it as described however, just to know who is in team at a glance when deciding who to swap out. Just saves a couple clicks & open tabs really and helps keep things organised.

I've not tried Monster MMORPG, hadn't even heard of it until finding this game, but if it really does have dozens more monsters compared to here, I'd imagine that it would be even more useful over there.
what you say is a good idea however showing them at top may be hard

i will try to remember this if possible make

but using location filter easy solution