Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The legend of Max began long ago when he was a boy. One day Max went looking for some berries he found a beldum but this Beldum was silver and gold. Max couldn't believe its was a Shiny Beldum they was rarely seen in Sinnoh but a Shiny on was a sight to see. It was the two weeks before before he got his starter Pokemon. he asked if it wanted to became his Pokemon in a couple of weeks with hes starter Pokemon the beldum shook his head yes. The day came to get his starter and beldum was right next to Max floating. Two weeks later they arrived at Professor Umar lab to get his Pokemon Umar said where u get that beldum at Max. Max told him he found it while getting berries. Umar said interesting. Well which starter do u want Max? I choose Turtwig okay heres its Pokeball and Pokedex as Professor Umar says as gives them to Max. Then Max began to scan Turtwig. This Turtwig is female with the ability Shell Armor.

Believe it it was female which doesn't happen often and it has it hidden ability. Max asked Prof. Umar for a Pokeball for beldum Prof. Umar gave him one Max asked Beldum do u want to come with me Beldum shook his head yes. Max then...Caught Beldum. Max said goodbye to Prof. Umar after Umar gave him some Pokeballs. Max stopped and look at his 2 Pokemon and said do u guys want nicknames they both shook there heads yes. Max said from this day forth your name will be Brit the Turtwig and u will be Megatron the Beldum and they jumped for joy. Max said know lets go get more friends and when they ran 3 Pokemon was look at them and began running after them...The 3 Pokemon are is Shinx Larvitar and Riolu the The Shinx was Fluffy and Calm the Larvitar was rather friendly the Riolu was firecre looking and looking for a fight. Max turn around and saw them max ask what are u doing here and what do you want the Riolu Pointed to Megatron. Max look at Megatron and said do u know them Megatron shook his head yes do you want to go back with them Megatron shook his head no...Riolu couldn't believe it Riolu look at Max and Growled at Max and charged but just then Megatron jumped in front of Max. Max and Riolu couldn't believe it and at the same moment two Pokeballs rolled on the ground and over to The Larvitar and The Shinx and the two Pokemon tapped them and got sucked in it...and there was a ding they were caught. Riolu was mad its two friends just got Caught by a trainer. Max look at the Riolu and said i make u a deal if i win u let me catch u and if i lose u can have your friends back deal? The Riolu shook its head yes and max say okay Brit go the Battle was harsh but Riolu was defeated and max look at Riolu you have two choices you can leave with your friends or stay with them and me i can make you all stronger its your choice and max put a out 3 Pokeballs on the ground the middle is empty its your choice your friends back and freedom or come with me and get stronger its your choice. The Riolu then reach out and...It tapped the ball in the middle and dinged max couldn't believe it he just caught 3 Pokemon and 1 of them was not native but rare to come by. Max called them out and scanned them The Shinx first this Shinx is female and has a Adamant nature its ability is Intimidate awesome I'll name you Nala ok your turn Larvitar Max scanned the Larvitar this Larvitar is female and its nature is Adamant nature and had the ability Guts nice i name you Brooke. Okay your turn Riolu Max scanned the Riolu this Riolu is female and its nature is Modest nature and its ability is Steadfast awesome i name you Slyph. Okay lets go guys all the Pokemon yelled out there name out loud Beldum Turtwig Shinx Larvitar Riolu.
Then suddenly Max heard something behind him it was a shiny 3 to be exact they were an Eevee Starly and Ralts all shiny extremely rare Max was starring at them and they was look at him in a swift motion max threw 3 Pokeballs and caught all 3 of them... The next day Max meet a guy name Minor Max was talking to him Max asked what Pokemon does he have. Minor told Max i have 1 Max the ask Minor my Sm Heatran Max asked Minor how did u get it Minor told Max its all luck Max told Minor nice meeting you Minor told Max likewise and then they parted ways. Few weeks later Brit evolved in Grotle and now she to big for max to hold Megatron evolved in Metang and still can pick up Brit Nala even evolve and now a cuter Luxio and Brook evolved into a big Pupitar and Slyph is at level 28 S Eevee hasn't changed a bit. Nightfall hasn't come yet to train her she can turn into a S Umbreon. Max Meet up with his friend Mike he had with him a Piplup that he called Carmen and the two became traveling partner. Then they saw a legendary flew them and it looked different form regular legend a different colored they the usual color the 2 shurrged and kept walking until it was night time Max sent out Maulan and told her lets train after an hour Max and Maulan returned and what they saw was a purple Murkrow. Max asked where did u get the S Murkrow Mike told Max that he caught it after he left to train his S Eevee. Mike told Max that he named it Mysterious. Max said cool then suddenly Maulan was glowing and in the place she stood was S Umbreon in the place. Max said awesome girl. Now to train Slyph tomorrow. Early in the morning max found Slyph was outside wanting for him. Standing outside of the tent *max always keeps his pokes out at all times* max look and said have u been standing there all night? Slyph nodded her head max then said wow ok ready to train she nodded here head yes they soon started training and then suddenly max heard from behind him it was a huge Bisharp it suddenly attacked Slyph suddenly Slyph launched a aura sphere and it it the Bisharp max then saw a light and suddenly Slyph evolved into Lucario and then max threw a Pokeball at the Bisharp and caught it. max cheered and hug Slyph congrats sylph your a Lucario Slyph hugged backed. Max then sended out the Bisharp max asked why u attack Slyph then max heard something in his head (shes a old enemy max ) Slyph are u speaking to me? ( yes i am max we have the same aura any ways we was in the same forest we was rivals when she was a Pawniard i told her i was leaving and she said i will follow u every where. i still left and she has she been following me for over 2 years). wow max look over at the Bisharp and asked do u want to be here then the Bisharp look at Slyph and spoke max then asked Slyph what she said ( she said yes but i wish to be rehealed first) can u tell her that she gonna be send to a Poke center in a little bit.( it is done and she asks why u call me Slyph) tell her i always give my new Pokemon names and if she wants she can be called Susan. ( she said she would like that) okay your name is know Susan the Bisharp. Seeya you later Susan Susan then waved as she was sucked into her Pokeball and was sent to the center. well lets get back to the other and when they turned around a green dragon and a trainer looked at them. It was ch and a shiny Deino that max meet when when he was a boy. *Flashback* Max was walking down to look to do something to do he was bored. Max found it an egg Max took him home his mom told where he got the egg max said he found mom said give it to ch max then ask the guy who trains Charizards max then went to give ch the Charizard master the egg and his mom sent her Chansey to guide max up Extreme Mountain then the duo then saw ch with his Charziards ch said what do u want kid max then said i found this egg max then handed and then ch whistled here Lucy and then a black Charizard appeared here take good care of this egg it feels special Lucy shook her head and then flew away. ch then told max when the egg hatches i send Lucy for u where do u live. i lived down the mountain. ch then said okay i send u a message with Lucy okay ch and ch one quick question yes max? why do u just train Charizards and why is one of them a different color well u see Charizard is the Pokemon that I first seen as a child and the different Charizard is my friend from 10 years ago found her took care of her and raised her shes the strongest Charizard here. wow max said well bye max left. *end Flashback* max Pokemon look at him its a Pokemon i carry its egg to a trainer who trains Charizard i left the egg never heard anything from him until today hi ch hey max how u been max then told ch he been good got some good Pokemon. ch then said i see u got a Grotle and wait is that a shiny Metang max said yep ch then said wow how u got it found it as a beldum and ask if it wants to be my first Pokemon with my starter which was gonna happen in two weeks and been my friend since. ( will have another thread with interactions with max and his Pokemon and gym battles). well i told u i found u when the egg hatch and here i am heres a Pokeball for it she agreed to be caught by u only now goodbye max hope to see u again friend. hey ch before u leave can u sent Lucy out ch then said sure he then sent Lucy out and Lucy suddenly recognize Max and she gave him a hug ch then spoke to Max. Max i giving u Lucy for awhile Lucy looked at ch and look angry ch looked back and said he make u super strong Lucy and u be good to him and he then turn to Max if u need any extra hands in training your pokes just ask okay ok ch suddenly 3 of max Pokemon came out they were Brooke nala and Slyph max then asked why they came out. All 3 pointed to ch u want to go with him instead of me all 3 shook there heads no suddenly max he heard a familiar voice in his head ( i heard u what ch said about training and i told the other and they agree we need to get stronger please let us go with ch to get strong Max.)Fine Slyph u 3 can go but please don't forget me ( will never forget u Max) all 3 Pokemon ran to give max a hug well except brook she has no legs so max scooped her into a hug with the others be good u 3 i call when i get my 6th badge and they shook there heads yes max then returned them to their Pokeballs. ch take good care of them i will now heres Lucy Pokeball goodbye max there be stronger ch let out one of his Charizard and they flew back to Extreme Mountain. max cried they were gone and Max saw Lucy crying to gave her a hug and max turned to the Deino so will u come with me and the Deino with out hesitation hit the Pokeball and went in and it dinged max then sent her out and max asked want to be named she shook her head yes i name u Drew and she was happy. then next day when max was training his Pokemon he saw Hasseo his old friend max yelled to Hasseo to come over Hasseo then said max hey dude been awhile hows everything doing I’m good hass got some new Pokemon u i got some to can u show me what they are sure max hass released his pokes to show max they were a S Monferno Electrbuzz Pidgetto and a Fraxure wow nice hass what pokes do u have i was hoping u ask hass >:3 max sent out Lucy maulan and and Susan hass looked at max where u get that S Charizard max i got her from a friend 5 years ago and he gave me her hass look at max Ur a shiny magnet well *max whispered into hass ear* no way max its true hass i have a lot off shinys and the friend i told u about is training my other 3 Pokemon well cool max. yea hass so what u been up to well max i have a lot of badges yea i know hass i was with u at the ice gym yea i remember has i have 5 badges I'm going to the fire gym next to see if i can but before that want to battle one-one sure max but i know hass no Lucy ok so so lets begin starter vs starter sure max max sent out Brit and Brit was looking at hass yea Brit its him and Brit knew what max meant but this is a battle we can talk to him later Brit shook her head in agreement and she had a fierce look on her hass sent out chimpy and told chimpy this is gonna be a hard battle chimpy look at hass and nodded well lets began hass u first hass chimpy use mach punch Brit use crunch the attacks collide and they were equal at power and hass was astounded Grotle knows crunch max then said yeah learned it this morning before we meet again hass was like wow what else does she know u see now lets continue likewise chimpy use dig Brit u use earthquake and chimpy was launch out of the ground badly hurt hass use a potion on chimpy why max because i want to see what he got's left in the tank and hass agreed and sprayed the potion on him and chimpy recovered a bit okay hass your turn again how about u go now max sure hass Brit use iron tail Chimpy use Flame Punch the attacks collide but Brit attack was strong then Chimpy know Brit use superpower and boom hit Chimpy and knocked him out way to go Brit then suddenly Brit started to glow and max said finally its time and in Brit old place was a very large Torterra and max then hugged Brit way to go girl u evolved and Brit was smiling hey Brit from now on can i use u as transportation from know on to get to gyms riding that bike and walking is hurting my feet for awhile now Brit looked and at Max and nodded sweet thanks girl. Max they turned to hass great battle man yeah max great battle and one question how did Brit iron tail was stronger then flame punch well Hasseo i made her keep using that move in training to make it strong she can break steel with it wow Max shes strong yeah Hasseo she is and sorry about Chimpy its alright he back to normal and up about and Max i know i asked this why do u keep finding shinys well yesterday i got a a shiny Deino hass jaw dropped another one how many is that max well its about 6 wow max well see ya bud bye hass *later that night* A legendary with different color was staring at max campsite slowly walk into the camp all Max Pokemon look at the legend the legend look at them and said u have to continue on this quest with max he will bring balance to the world and one day he will catch me and my other counterpart but do not tell him this if u do i will release u and Teleport u to different location Max's Pokemon look at the legend and sealed their mouths shut good now i must leave and the Pokemon tore open a portal and left the Pokemon looked at the portal and went back to sleep.

2 weeks later after max got the fire badge he looked at his team and he saw Brit the Torterra Megatron the Metagross *who evolved in the battle will create a thread in time for it* Susan the Bisharp Maulan the Umbreon Drew the Deino Lucy the Charizard Max told them i proud of u guys but i want to train my other 2 Pokemon thats in the storage box. if thats okay guys Maulan and Drew look max Max looked at them u guys volunteer they looked up and nodded well okay be good but how about ch they looked again and shook yes well Ch got his hands full i call him they went to the center then called up Ch . Ch then said hello? hey Ch long time hey max your pokes are doing good. Well thats good to hear so whatcha need Max can u train a couple more pokes sure max thanks ch max then sent Maluan and Susan over. ch said okay there here Max Max then said thanks Ch no problem Max seeya Ch bye max. Max went to the Pokemon Center he saw Jules with her Kirlia Who’s she calls Geno and next to her is a little Gligar named Ultear max said hey Jules Jules turned around and saw Max and ran to him and said hey how you been Jules I'm doing well Max how about your self I’m doing good got some badges. So Jules what u been up to well you know training battle catching and fighting Team Rocket wait Team Rocket. I thought Team Plasma are here. They are Max there working with them to control the this region and capture the Legendarys and take over the region. We got to stop them Jules thats what I been doing Max well Jules if u see them again call me okay sure Max Jules I have something for Geno its a Dawn Stone to evolve into Gallade. If u want. I don't now lets ask Geno what he thinks Geno looked at Max and Jules and shook his head yes. Well Jules said its settled then Max nodded and handed the stone to Jules and Jules ask why u giving this to me max told her hes her Pokemon not his and Jules almost cried then hugged Max then she gave Geno the dawn stone. Suddenly he evolved into Gallade. Geno hugged Jules and she said wow awesome Geno and max thanks bro the dawn stone for me Np Jules Geno started o put his fish in the air max hit it with his own bro fist and Jules started to laugh nice to see u Jules like wise max well Jules remember any team rocket or plasma let me know sure max seeya Jules. 5 weeks later.... Max was walking down with His Pokemon Brit the Torterra Yqutin the Shiny Staraptor Tabitha the S Gardevior. they saw a Shiny Glaceon look at them and it began to speak i was sent bye Arceus tom become ur Pokemon Max then said why the Glaceon then spoke again master Arceus told be to get caught by a trainer with a shiny Metagross and a Torterra and thats when i saw u so may i be capturedknow well I guess so here max handed the Glaceon a Pokeball and it tapped it and max sended out and scanned it this Glaceon is Female with a timid nature with the ability ice body wow nice is it alright i name u Malachi yes i would like that whats Ur name my name is Max. Know Max what should we do Max told her lets find Team Plasma and Team Rocket.

Soon there were walking down the a path to the saw Team Plasma and Team Rocket Grunts at some strange runes and Max Heard the to leaders say Eli and Kostas were here to get control over this region and the world Max said not if I can stop it and who are u Boy Eli said My Name is Max Oakley and I will be the world Champion is that so well lets battle a S Vapereon and a S Houndoom came out of their balls. Max sent out Malachi and Brit Malachi looked at the S Vapereonand it looked back hello Sister Viper why are you here Viper said its simple Sister I wanted all my life Power and I will have it when we conceur the world I will stop you Viper try it squirt. 30... minutes later a Houndom and a Vapereon was lying on the ground the Vapereon Look up at Her sister guess u won squirt my name isn't squirt Its Malachi Viper Malachi nice name I’m going to pass out now. How could u defeat us simple I have faith in my Pokemon. Hmm faith haw don't make us laugh well I did it right here and know and they look angry well this was lucky we didn't use our strongest Pokemon what do u mean by that. You will see In the future Boy and Boom a cloud of smoke appeared and faded as quickly they were gone. Hmm what did they mean about not their strongest Pokemon.

Suddenly officer jenny came you put ur hands up what are u doing with those Pokemon their mine officer I don't belive that. They look like they belong to someone else oh really officer call Professor Umar and tell him its me. Me? Who? Max Oakley ok then. Hello this Is Professor Umar may I help u this is officer jenny here whatcha need officer I found a trainer with a torterra and S Metagross oh Thats Max hes one of the trainers I sent out. Well okay then Professor Umar no problem officer. Well al checks out Max I told u officer I thought u stole those Pokemon what brit and megatron I have them since my journey began okay then Gl on everything oh officer I ran into team rocket and plasma u did what happen I beat there leaders they left after that if u see them again call me u got it officer suddenly a whoosh happened. A legendary appeard it was the same one max Pokemon meet It was A Digala but this one is a different color 0-0 I have come forth from my father Arceus to become ur Pokemon do u aceept. Yes I would Like that Then catch me max threw a Pokeball at the different colured digala and caught it now what do u want to do with me I wish to name u alright. That would be fine Max then said u shall now be called FLUFFY.
choose piplup
nice one lol.
An eevee
READ IT CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED Sad
[Image: CiFEgIk.jpg]
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-27, 10:28 PM)subject zero Wrote: READ IT CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED Sad
[Image: CiFEgIk.jpg]

do u like it sub
The Team
Brit the Torterra : Level 75 [Image: female_icon.png] 
Megatron the S Metagross : Level 75 [Image: genderless_icon.png]
Tabitha The S Gardevoir : Level 40 [Image: female_icon.png]
Malachi The S Glaceon :Level 75
Yqutin The S Staraptor : level 40 [Image: female_icon.png]
Lucy the S Charizard level 85[Image: female_icon.png]
Fluffy the S Digala Level 90 [Image: genderless_icon.png]
In The Box 
Mikes Team (left)
Carmern the Piplup : Level 20 [Image: female_icon.png]
Mysterious the S Murkrow : Level 22 [Image: female_icon.png]

In Training With Ch
Nala the Luxio: Level  60 [Image: female_icon.png]
Brooke the Pupitar : Level 60[Image: female_icon.png]
Slyph the Lucairo : Level 60 [Image: female_icon.png]
Maulan The S Umbereon :level 55 [Image: female_icon.png]
Drew The S Deino: level 50 [Image: female_icon.png]
Susan the Bisharp : level 65 [Image: female_icon.png]

Team Plasma Leader Kostas Team
S Digala : Level 100
S Houndoom :Level 100
S Slaking : Level 100
Altaria : Level 100
Delephox : Level 100
Milotic : Level 100

Team Rocket Leader Amods Team
S M Blaziken : Level 100
S Umbreon : Level 100
S Gardevoir : Level 100
Florges : Level 100
Infernape : Level 100
Vaporeon : Level 100
MIGHT ADD THIS TO https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=1411432
wow,you are getting all extremely rare pokemons 0.0 are u the chosen one??? :v
(2015-10-30, 02:06 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: wow,you are getting all extremely rare pokemons 0.0 are u the chosen one??? :v

why yes yes i am professor umar
(2015-10-27, 12:17 AM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: The legend of Max began long ago when he was a boy.One day Max went looking for some berries he found a beldum but this beldum was silver and gold. Max couldn't believe its was a Shiny Beldum they was rarely seen in Sinnoh but a Shiny on was a sight to see. It was the day before he got his starter Pokemon. he asked if it wanted to became his pokemon tomorrow with hes starter Pokemon the beldum shook his head yes. The day came to get his starter and beldum was right next to Max floating. They arrived to Professor Umar lab to get his pokemon Umar said where u get that beldum at Max. Max told him he found it while getting berries. Umar said interesting. Well which starter do u want Max? I choose Turtwig okay heres its Pokeball and Pokedex as Professor Umar says as gives them to Max. Then Max began to scan Turtwig. This Turtwig is female with the ability Shell Armor. Max couldn't believe it it was female which doesn't  happen often and it has it hidden ability. Max asked Prof.Umar for a Pokeball for beldum Prof.Umar gave him one Max asked Beldum do u want to come with me Beldum shook his head yes. Max then...Caught Beldum. Max said goodbye to Prof.Umar after Umar gave him some Pokeballs. Max stopped and look at his 2 pokemon and said do u guys want nicknames they both shook there heads yes. Max said from this day forth your name will be Brit the Turtwig and u will be Megatron the Beldum and they jumped for joy. Max said know lets go get more friends and when they ran 3 Pokemon was look at them and began running after them...The 3 pokemon are is Shinx Larivatar and Riolu the The Shinx was Fluffy and Calm the Larivatar was rather friendly the Riolu was firecre looking and looking for a fight. Max turn around and saw them max ask what are u doing here and what do you wan the Riolu Pointed to Megatron. Max look at Megatron and said do u know the Megatron shook his head yes do you wan to go back with them Megatron shook his head no...Riolu couldn't believe it Riolu look at Max and Growled at Max and charged but just then Megatron jumped in front of Max. Max and Riolu couldn't believe it and at the same moment two Pokeballs rolled on the ground 
and over to The Larvitar and The Shinx and the two pokemon tapped them and got sucked it...and there was a ding they were caught. Riolu was mad its two friends just got Caught by a trainer. Max look at the Riolu and said i make u a deal if i win u let me catch u and if i lose u can have your friends back deal? The Riolu  shook its head yes and max say okay Brit go the Battle was harsh but riolu was defeated and max look at riolu you have two choices you can leave with your friends or stay with them and me i can make you all stronger its your choice and max put a out 3 Pokeballs on the ground the middle is empty its your choice your friends back and freedom or come with me and get stronger its your choice. The Riolu then reach out and...It tapped the ball in the middle and dinged max couldn't believe it he just caught 3 pokemon and 1 of them was not native but rare to come by.
Max called them out and scanned them The Shinx first this Shinx is female and has a Adamant nature its ability is Intimidate awesome ill name you Nala ok your turn Larvitar ax scanned the Larvitar this Larvitar is female and its nature is Adamant nature and had the ability Guts nice i name you Brooke. Okay your turn Riolu Max scanned the Riolu this Riolu is female and its nature is Modest nature and its ability is Steadfast awesome i name you Slyph.
Okay lets go guys all the Pokemon yelled out there name out loud Beldum Turtwig Shinx Larvitar Riolu. Then suddenly Max heard something behind him it was a shiny 3  to be exact they were an  Eevee Starly and Ralts all shiny extremely rare Max was starring at them and they was look at him in a swift motion max threw 3 Pokeballs and caught all 3 of them... The next day Max meet a guy name Minor Max was talking to him Max asked what pokemon does he have. Minor told Max i have 1 Max the ask Minor my Sm Hetran Max asked Minor how did u get it Minor told Max its all luck Max told Minor nice meeting you Minor told Max likewise and then they parted ways.
Nice story. Kevin I hope for more omg there all female happy early Halloween.Smile
Hi you made a nice story do you really have,all those  pokemon there all feamale. Happy early halloween.Big GrinRolleyes
(2015-10-31, 12:11 AM)Rainbows mews 90 Wrote: Hi you made a nice story do you really have,all those  pokemon there all feamale. Happy early halloween.Big GrinRolleyes

yes yes i do
(2015-10-31, 12:07 AM)Rainbows mews 90 Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 12:17 AM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: The legend of Max began long ago when he was a boy.One day Max went looking for some berries he found a beldum but this beldum was silver and gold. Max couldn't believe its was a Shiny Beldum they was rarely seen in Sinnoh but a Shiny on was a sight to see. It was the day before he got his starter Pokemon. he asked if it wanted to became his pokemon tomorrow with hes starter Pokemon the beldum shook his head yes. The day came to get his starter and beldum was right next to Max floating. They arrived to Professor Umar lab to get his pokemon Umar said where u get that beldum at Max. Max told him he found it while getting berries. Umar said interesting. Well which starter do u want Max? I choose Turtwig okay heres its Pokeball and Pokedex as Professor Umar says as gives them to Max. Then Max began to scan Turtwig. This Turtwig is female with the ability Shell Armor. Max couldn't believe it it was female which doesn't  happen often and it has it hidden ability. Max asked Prof.Umar for a Pokeball for beldum Prof.Umar gave him one Max asked Beldum do u want to come with me Beldum shook his head yes. Max then...Caught Beldum. Max said goodbye to Prof.Umar after Umar gave him some Pokeballs. Max stopped and look at his 2 pokemon and said do u guys want nicknames they both shook there heads yes. Max said from this day forth your name will be Brit the Turtwig and u will be Megatron the Beldum and they jumped for joy. Max said know lets go get more friends and when they ran 3 Pokemon was look at them and began running after them...The 3 pokemon are is Shinx Larivatar and Riolu the The Shinx was Fluffy and Calm the Larivatar was rather friendly the Riolu was firecre looking and looking for a fight. Max turn around and saw them max ask what are u doing here and what do you wan the Riolu Pointed to Megatron. Max look at Megatron and said do u know the Megatron shook his head yes do you wan to go back with them Megatron shook his head no...Riolu couldn't believe it Riolu look at Max and Growled at Max and charged but just then Megatron jumped in front of Max. Max and Riolu couldn't believe it and at the same moment two Pokeballs rolled on the ground 
and over to The Larvitar and The Shinx and the two pokemon tapped them and got sucked it...and there was a ding they were caught. Riolu was mad its two friends just got Caught by a trainer. Max look at the Riolu and said i make u a deal if i win u let me catch u and if i lose u can have your friends back deal? The Riolu  shook its head yes and max say okay Brit go the Battle was harsh but riolu was defeated and max look at riolu you have two choices you can leave with your friends or stay with them and me i can make you all stronger its your choice and max put a out 3 Pokeballs on the ground the middle is empty its your choice your friends back and freedom or come with me and get stronger its your choice. The Riolu then reach out and...It tapped the ball in the middle and dinged max couldn't believe it he just caught 3 pokemon and 1 of them was not native but rare to come by.
Max called them out and scanned them The Shinx first this Shinx is female and has a Adamant nature its ability is Intimidate awesome ill name you Nala ok your turn Larvitar ax scanned the Larvitar this Larvitar is female and its nature is Adamant nature and had the ability Guts nice i name you Brooke. Okay your turn Riolu Max scanned the Riolu this Riolu is female and its nature is Modest nature and its ability is Steadfast awesome i name you Slyph.
Okay lets go guys all the Pokemon yelled out there name out loud Beldum Turtwig Shinx Larvitar Riolu. Then suddenly Max heard something behind him it was a shiny 3  to be exact they were an  Eevee Starly and Ralts all shiny extremely rare Max was starring at them and they was look at him in a swift motion max threw 3 Pokeballs and caught all 3 of them... The next day Max meet a guy name Minor Max was talking to him Max asked what pokemon does he have. Minor told Max i have 1 Max the ask Minor my Sm Hetran Max asked Minor how did u get it Minor told Max its all luck Max told Minor nice meeting you Minor told Max likewise and then they parted ways.
Nice story. Kevin I hope for more omg there all female happy early Halloween.Smile

happy halloween to u to
Please use the enter button for once.. it creates a super thing called paragraphs.
Makes me want to read stuff like this
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
nice dudeBig Grin
keep on
(2015-11-30, 05:40 PM)haseeo55 Wrote: nice dudeBig Grin
keep on

thanks hass Cool
keep on max
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-10-30, 12:29 AM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: The Team
Brit the Grotle : Level 30 [Image: female_icon.png]close to evolving 
Megatron the S Metang : Level 40 [Image: genderless_icon.png]
Nala the Luxio: Level 35 [Image: female_icon.png]
Brooke the Pupitar : Level 35 [Image: female_icon.png]
Slyph the Lucairo : Level 35 [Image: female_icon.png]
Maulan the S Umberon : Level 30 [Image: female_icon.png]
In The Box 
Yqutin the S Starly: Level 15 [Image: female_icon.png]
Tabitha the S Ralts : Level 15 [Image: female_icon.png]
Susan the Bisharp : level 30 [Image: female_icon.png]

Kostas Team (left)

Give me one reason why you have only female pokemon!  Do you prefer females over males because you're male? Well, to tell you the truth, I prefer males over females when i'm female.
(2015-12-20, 02:56 PM)Jules Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 12:29 AM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: The Team
Brit the Grotle : Level 30 [Image: female_icon.png]close to evolving 
Megatron the S Metang : Level 40 [Image: genderless_icon.png]
Nala the Luxio: Level 35 [Image: female_icon.png]
Brooke the Pupitar : Level 35 [Image: female_icon.png]
Slyph the Lucairo : Level 35 [Image: female_icon.png]
Maulan the S Umberon : Level 30 [Image: female_icon.png]
In The Box 
Yqutin the S Starly: Level 15 [Image: female_icon.png]
Tabitha the S Ralts : Level 15 [Image: female_icon.png]
Susan the Bisharp : level 30 [Image: female_icon.png]

Kostas Team (left)

give me one reason why you have female only pokemon!  Do you perfer females than males when your male? well, to tell you the truth, i perfer males over females when im female.

theres some males gonna join jules
great story ^^ but do u mind putting me in it?
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2016-01-09, 04:06 AM)Glaceon Wrote: great story ^^ but do u mind putting me in it?

np glace Big Grin
Oh! That's what you're talking about. I thought you were trying to copy my team or something.
(2016-01-11, 11:00 PM)Kevin Coffe Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 04:06 AM)Glaceon Wrote: great story ^^ but do u mind putting me in it?

np glace Big Grin

^^ thanks
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2016-01-11, 11:08 PM)Jules Wrote: Oh! That's what you're talking about. I thought you were trying to copy my team or something.

yeah
wow i found good story in forum Tongue
Geno has many roles to evolve, especally in hasseos story and mine.
yessssssss ^^ oh thanks max