Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lolzz Christmas Tournament
A new upcoming tournament is being held in the Lolzz guild! This is a special Christmas tournament that will be hosted on December 23rd at 17:00 UTC. 

Here are the Rules:

1. All entered Pokemon must be the Ice Type
2. No Shiny Pokemon, or Shiny Mega Pokemon
3. No Duplicate Pokemon (this includes having a Mega-Glaceon, and Mega-Glaceon-Dragon)

The format will be 6v6 Singles, and will have 16 slots open for entering (make that 15 because i will be apart of this lol)

Prizes are as followed:

Tournament Winner: 200Mil
Runner Up: 100Mil
Top 4 participants: 50Mil
(meaning the final 4 will at least get 50Mil, with the loser of the final match getting 100Mil)

To Enter, Reply Directly on the Forum page, DM me in Discord, or PM me in Game  by December 20th at 17:00 UTC! And may the best Ice Type Trainer Win!
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
Are we allowed to use ice legends?
enters the kane.
(2018-12-15, 12:13 AM)Paul4j32 Wrote: Are we allowed to use ice legends?

Yes, Legends, and Mega-Legends are allotted, but no shiny legends or shiny mega legends
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
Tfw you were gonna use mega glaceon and mega glaceon dragon....
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2018-12-15, 12:14 AM)kane001 Wrote: enters the kane.

sorry guys i have to go laddakh (kashmir) to collect data for my project. 
I will try login from their but  most likely i would not able to. 
hope you guys get to have a good tour and please do make more of such tours with variance, regularly even if you get low number of  participants.
pikachu