Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Beat Dragon Arena Leader
Star 
Hi Guys,in this thread i will tell you how to beat the Dragon Arena Leader.

[Image: somp6t.png]

First we will talk about making team for Gym.

1)Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle
2)Mewtwo
3)Slaking
4)Xerneas
5)Glaceon
6)Haxorus

Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle is necessary because they are Status Spammers and can kill those pokemons which don't have Perfect Body easily.Mega-Milotic is better than Mega-Shuckle in my opinion because Milotic have Expert Regenerator and higher hp than Shuckle.And it deal damage to the pokemons as well.For Moveset of Mega-Milotic, see this:
[Image: slmk2e.png]

For Moveset of Mega-Shuckle,see this:

[Image: 2d1wwn5.png]

Now we will talk about Mewtwo.Mewtwo is a very good Sweeper and can deal pretty much damage to opponent's pokemons.Expert Regenerator paired with Perfect Body,this pokemon can be quite a pain to the opponent.
For Moveset:
Give your Mewtwo Psystrike,Shadow Ball,Ice Beam,Aura Sphere.

The Third one is Slaking.Slaking is the most powerful Non-Legendary pokemon with abilities like Slow Tough and Slow Strong,Slaking is a killing machine,and can take down those pokemons having Perfect Body which can not be defeated by Shuckle or Milotic.For the Moveset,see this:

[Image: 20hvd4y.png]

Xerneas is a powerful Fairy Type pokemon with nice abilities and movepool.I added Xerneas to the list because we are going to battle Dragon Arena Leader's team,which contains all dragon type pokemons and Xerneas is immune to Dragon type Moves.For moveset see this xerneas:

[Image: 259alat.png]

You guys can replace Thunderbolt with Calm Mind to boost Sp-Attack and Sp-defense.I would recommend giving it Calm Mind.

Glaceon is Ice type pokemon and ice types are pretty much effective against dragon types.Glaceon also got pretty good abilities.For moveset of Glaceon,see this:

[Image: 5n4tbq.png]

Last one is Haxorus.Haxorus is a very good pokemon with awesome abilities.It is a dragon type pokemon,and dragon types are 200x effective against dragon types.It will serve as a Sweeper.For Moveset see this: 

[Image: 2wevz2r.png]

After getting your team ready,go to the Legendary Arena(Dragon Arena).After you have defeated all the npc's go and battle the leader with your Team.

The Arena Leader have these pokemons in his team:
1)Altaria
2)Kingdra
3)Goodra
4)Salamence
5)Garchomp
6)Dragonite

For Altaria use Glaceon/Mewtwo's Ice Beam.Because ice moves are 400x effective against dragon and flying types,and Altaria is Dragon & Flying type and also have Perfect Body so Shuckle or Milotic won't work against it.

For Kingdra,Salamence and Garchomp use Mega-Milotic.Just keep using Toxic,Wrap and Scald with Mega-Milotic.And it won't take much time to defeat these.

For Goodra use Haxorus or Slaking.Because Goodra  is a Sp-Defense Wall and it's Defense Stat is low.So,Haxorus or Slaking will hit it quite hard.

For Dragonite use Glaceon/Mewtwo's Ice beam.Because just like Altaria,Dragonite is also Dragon and Flying type pokemon and Ice Type Moves are Ultra Effective(400x) against these.If the moves aren't dealing much damage,Use Sp-Attack Serums and Critical Hit Serums.And It won't take more than 2 hits.

And i almost forgot about a pokemon that is in the team of npc and is quite a pain.That is Manaphy.For Manaphy You can use Slaking's move Strength or you can take a special pokemon for it like Zekrom.

I hope this thread will help a lot of players asking others for suggestions about Defeating Arena Leaders. 

I will be making a thread About Dark Arena and Mixed Arena in a day or two.Good luck for defeating the Arena leaders.
Now i won't have to answer any newbies !! , nice guide btw Tongue
(2015-10-26, 04:18 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Now i won't have to answer any newbies !! , nice guide btw Tongue
thnx a lot ^^ and yeah it will save a lot of explanation Blush
Nice thread umar bro. Now we need one on the dark gym, i cant get past that one -_-
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
(2015-10-26, 06:28 PM)ftb_eli Wrote: Nice thread umar bro. Now we need one on the dark gym, i cant get past that one -_-
thnx Wink i will make one about dark gym tomorrow.
wow now everyone's gonna have badges well until they get reset any way. wish you made this when i started good jobRolleyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [Image: i0xEno8.jpg]
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-26, 07:40 PM)subject zero Wrote: wow now everyone's gonna have badges well until they get reset any way. wish you made this when i started good jobRolleyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [Image: i0xEno8.jpg]

thnx lol Big Grin 
Wow what a nice thread i like it too much it is very helpful for other trainers
[Image: Signature.png]
(2015-10-27, 10:09 AM)Setu The Great Wrote: Wow what a nice thread i like it too much it is very helpful for other trainers

thnx Smile
ty nice thread keep doing
(2015-10-29, 09:01 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ty nice thread keep doing

thnx a lot Blush