Poll: Do you prefer the old page or my new rewrite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
No
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HomePage (Could be made more exciting and persuasive?)
I would like to rewrite the homepage : 

"Pokemon Pets lets you collect, train and battle with your favorite Pokemon! It's a free online RPG with people playing all over the world! Strive to become No:1! Whether in collecting or PVP!"

"Pokemon Pets is an absolutely free Online RPG! (Absolutely no cost!) Play the game  online in your browser, no plugins or downloads!

"Some of the features in this game include : Exciting live PVP battles, Challenging NPC trainers and fearsome gyms! Featuring over 520 maps, very fluent game play, Private messages and an easy to use market system! Please check below for all of our features!

"Over 2500 unique pokemon from fakemon, fusions and much more! Each Pokemon is unique thanks to our EV and IV systems! Collect your favorite Pokemon from the original games or partner up with some of our exciting new fakemon created by our community!"

"Not only that, Pokemon Pets offers an outstanding team of chat moderators and admins to keep your game safe and enjoyable!"

"This is Pokemon Pets - Stand by for battle. To start your online adventure, all you need to do is register! "

"See you on the other side! What are you waiting for? LET'S GOOOOO!"

I hope I have made an useful contribution [Image: smile.gif]  
(Note : To all those haters out there believe it or not I can be pretty persuasive [Image: tongue.gif] )

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like zap10's post:
  • CeFurkan, zaydenm142
Good @ zap10 I left a like
thank you very much

pm me in game to get a legendary pokemon reward

the first 3 will be liked you written and i will add the 4 th to the features
pm me in game to get a legendary pokemon reward