Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grammar Error in Pokemon Pets Rules
""If you lend gold, items and/or Pokemon to other players, and they do not return it, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use cautious when giving your stuff to other players."

Another grammar error, "Use cautious," Maybe try changing it to "Be cautious when giving your stuff to other players" Or "Use caution when giving your stuff to other players."
(2017-10-04, 01:07 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: ""If you lend gold, items and/or Pokemon to other players, and they do not return it, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use cautious when giving your stuff to other players."

Another grammar error, "Use cautious," Maybe try changing it to "Be cautious when giving your stuff to other players" Or "Use caution when giving your stuff to other players."

Your not explaining the full rule though I suggest

"Please be careful when lending gold/items/Pokemon to other players. If they do not return it the Moderators are not responsible in any way. Please be cautious when lending stuff to other players"

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes zap10's post:
  • CeFurkan
(2017-11-24, 08:06 PM)zap10 Wrote:
(2017-10-04, 01:07 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: ""If you lend gold, items and/or Pokemon to other players, and they do not return it, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use cautious when giving your stuff to other players."

Your not explaining the full rule though I suggest

"Please be careful when lending gold/items/Pokemon to other players. If they do not return it the Moderators are not responsible in any way. Please be cautious when lending stuff to other players"

thank you it will be updated as this