Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ditto's Transform.
As we all know that in many episodes of Pokemon it is shown that ditto can transform into Pokemon with whom he is fighting.so,I think that Cef had to add a move in ditto's lvl up moves which is 'Transform' By wich it can transform into pokemon with whom it is fighting.Details of move are below:
It will be a special category move with base power 1.
I do not think a good idea! He already has the ability to do so Imposter!
(2015-04-08, 12:40 PM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: As we all know that in many episodes of Pokemon it is shown that ditto can transform into Pokemon with whom he is fighting.so,I think that Cef had to add a move in ditto's lvl up moves which is 'Transform' By wich it can transform into pokemon with whom it is fighting.Details of move are below:

ditoo is not so good

(2015-05-27, 07:06 PM)FalconEX Wrote: I do not think a good idea! He already has the ability to do so Imposter!

ok its ok now
too much work to add so not planning
lol cef
(2015-04-08, 12:40 PM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: As we all know that in many episodes of Pokemon it is shown that ditto can transform into Pokemon with whom he is fighting.so,I think that Cef had to add a move in ditto's lvl up moves which is 'Transform' By wich it can transform into pokemon with whom it is fighting.Details of move are below:

ditto
not a bad idea
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]