Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas pokemons
As in the last update we got some halloween pokes, may I hope we get some christmas ones in the next? A thing i am thinking about lately is Santa Stantler which could wear the hat and have the beard of Santa or the huge red nose of the main reindeer of Santa. It could be normal/ice. I think it would be fun getting a few pokemon like this
Never seen the halloween pokemon.
As to xmas poke's 
Delibird.

In the end it Comes down to finding artists (:
I'd rather not have holliday version pokemon, but that may just be me Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
too late for thanksgiving pokemon. i'm hoping for valintine, easter, st.patricks,ect. pokemon to roll around
(2015-11-24, 07:36 PM)Blau Wrote: Never seen the halloween pokemon.
As to xmas poke's 
Delibird.

In the end it Comes down to finding artists (:
I'd rather not have holliday version pokemon, but that may just be me Smile

Charizard bony, farfetch'd egg and cloyster pirate, they kinda feel halloween a lot to me and yeah Delibird is christmassy but anything can be done on here as long like you said, artists are found and they are into doing it
I don't really think that was planned actually, just coincided with the date. I just found a ton of artists and I can tell you now that none of the work is anything christmas related, or even if cef has anything planned for christmas besides a gold/exp boost like last year
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-11-25, 04:25 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I don't really think that was planned actually, just coincided with the date. I just found a ton of artists and I can tell you now that none of the work is anything christmas related, or even if cef has anything planned for christmas besides a gold/exp boost like last year

well mine was a request, so if some of them read this and feels like doing it, they are welcome
jeez what
about a Christmas sawsbuck? i could draw one with candy canes on its horns. I do have a few ideas but they wont come for A LONG TIME, so don't expect me to post any good art for a while.